Kavanagh is a bad coach

Missing one of your top fighter's main event fight for a book tour in Australia.  Says he was already obligated.  Something tells me if Conor's fight had a conflict with a book signing he would find a way out.  If I were Artem I'd find a new team ASAP

I can't be easy being a coach of the most popular fighter in the planet.  

He's the GOAT coach. 

Easters -

Missing one of your top fighter's main event fight for a book tour in Australia.  Says he was already obligated.  Something tells me if Conor's fight had a conflict with a book signing he would find a way out.  If I were Artem I'd find a new team ASAP

He's living the coachs dream. To find a talent that makes you a millionare.

He did it, he made it. Everyone else was just a numbers game to get to Mcgregor.

Good point.

If Artem finds a new team, then he's back on the early prelims where he belongs.

"Kavanagh is a shit coach" - Skip Bayless

the only time I've seen them fight outside Conor, Gunnar Nelson, and Lobov...is for a show called Brave Combat Federation.  They had a few guys on the event and Kavanaugh was there to corner them. All the guys had good records, but the SBG record in the promotion isn't very good. I think they have a whole group of coaches... It will be interesting to see how many more fighters Kavanaugh will develop, he's got a lot of fighters moving to Ireland to train with him and has a real opportunity to develop one of the strong stables in Europe. His team that fought in Bahrain had fighters from several different countries represnting the gym.  He can grow into a very large brand, like a European Jackson's...

Holy shit... fucking dumb thread

He should fight Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Lobov should be thanking his lucky stars that he's headlining a ufc card.

One Championship Fan -

Your mother

Easters -

John is used to probably making 1 million dollars when conor fights he would probably make $3000 if lebov fights...the plane tickets alone are crazy price. This mma fan chick from Australia was hitting on me i just had two new girls so i paases her off to my roomate. He flew her in it costs $3,200. We got her all messed up on molly too she didnt want too leave but ee said she can come back before our first show....didnt happen he took his wife haha

You've got to establish some boundaries and balance. You think Greg Jackson is cornering every single fighter every single time?

Easters - 
One Championship Fan -

Your mother

Looks like your mother was a shit coach too.

Easters -

You're a shit poster.

wiggum - You've got to establish some boundaries and balance. You think Greg Jackson is cornering every single fighter every single time?

I reckon he corners every Jackson/Wink fighter that is in a main event of the biggest MMA promotion in the world. We're not talking some butfuck town show in Bolivia here. 

Artem leaving that gym would be the dumbest career move since Cyborg asked Ray to be her PR man 

Easters -

i think you being a bit salty.

Kavanaugh is such a good coach that he realizes no amount of coaching would be able to help Artem Lobov beat Cub Swanson in an MMA fight.