Kavanagh Pizzed Joe Rogan Interviewed McGregor

Kavanagh, who is McGregor’s longtime head coach at SBG Ireland, is frustrated McGregor was even put in position to have to speak, and expressed as much on Sunday during a Wimp 2 Warrior Instagram Live Q&A with Laura Sanko.

“His foot is literally hanging down,” Kavanagh said. “It’s a clean fracture on the fibula and tibia. It went straight through. It’s hanging down. You can only imagine the rush of hormones and what’s going to be going through your body at that moment. The pain – it was on fire. Then someone bends down and sticks a microphone in your face: ‘How are you feeling right now?’ It’s like, guys – come on.

“When has he never not been gracious at the end? Let’s get backstage, let’s get a proper assessment by a doctor and let’s get an X-ray. Let’s say I was pretty miffed at that idea of shoving a microphone in someone’s face at that stage. Let’s gather ourselves.”

“It was going fantastic,” Kavanagh said. “I thought he looked really, really good in there. … I wasn’t concerned at all. I was actually really, really happy. … At the 4:30 mark or even the 4:45 mark (of Round 1), everything is gravy. I thought energy looked good, technique looked good. A few adjustments in between rounds, and I thought Round 2 we were well on track to getting a finish there, or keep the rhythm going for the rest of the fight.”

The man is fucking delusional.

1 Like

This is the “straight blast” technique the gym is named after.

Seriously

1 Like

Yep, Rogan’s fault for forcing Conor to sit there and run his mouth while he interviewed Dustin, then taking the microphone over to him.

1 Like

He was on about Dustin’s wife pre fight and went on about dustin’s wife after, pretty consistent behavior

tee