Kayak fishing TME

So my cousin and uncle are big time into kayak fishing in the bay and going out a little ways in the ocean.

From what they've said its been a great meditative and serene experience to be out on the water. Can anyone give me any tips or stories of catches will salt water fishing in the kayak? Phone Post 3.0

So far these are the supplies I have. Will this be enough?

Cooler
Bad ass life vest for my fat ass
Anchor
Kayak(duh)
Nice fishing pole
Water receptacle
Tackle box and all that shiz

I'd like to bring a small waterproof container and maybe smoke a J out on the water Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to want some wisdom on this as well Phone Post 3.0

Drop that kayak in a pool and practice getting in and out. Your going to eventually flip it. Kayaks are like motorcycle riders. There are two types, those who have dropped them and those who will drop them. Phone Post 3.0

Kayak fishing is a blast, I would just suggest not bringing too much stuff because you don't want to get cluttered out there, but idk the size of you kayak. Joints are nice. And yeah if your not experienced on a kayak or on the water you should practice getting back in if it flips like people have been saying. Bring some kind of stronger for your fish if you plan to stay out for a long time. Get a waterproof bag for some of your stuff. Where about are you fishing? Phone Post 3.0

Something to keep bait alive Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - Drop that kayak in a pool and practice getting in and out. Your going to eventually flip it. Kayaks are like motorcycle riders. There are two types, those who have dropped them and those who will drop them. Phone Post 3.0
I practiced some in the pool it took awhile to get acclimated and I flipped a few times but it was like riding a bike after that Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - Kayak fishing is a blast, I would just suggest not bringing too much stuff because you don't want to get cluttered out there, but idk the size of you kayak. Joints are nice. And yeah if your not experienced on a kayak or on the water you should practice getting back in if it flips like people have been saying. Bring some kind of stronger for your fish if you plan to stay out for a long time. Get a waterproof bag for some of your stuff. Where about are you fishing? Phone Post 3.0
Luckily I didn't flip when we went BTB did get a little nauseous though was great. We got tons of trout and sharks

I lost my shit a second on the water because the water was really rough and I was catching sharks right and left. I saw about a four foot silver object in the water and I was thinking what else is out here lol but I rallied and pulled it together This was out in the gulf off port Aransas and Aransas pass Phone Post 3.0