Kayleigh McEnany undresses

The bullshit left media

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/1261437743277711360?s=21

2 Likes

This fucking babe is legit. And I'm not talking but her looks.

She's also nice to look at.

3 Likes

How come I can’t just play the video from you post. I have to press the link and go to twitter to watch. It’s always the case on this forum. Any way to change settings so I can watch here? 

2 Likes

For a woman, she handles the hostility quite well.

I don't mean that in a derogatory sense either. She's good.

3 Likes
God Of Thunder -

How come I can’t just play the video from you post. I have to press the link and go to twitter to watch. It’s always the case on this forum. Any way to change settings so I can watch here? 

Frustrating indeed

1 Like

"Obamagate" is like Dylan Roof accusing his trial judge of being a racist.

1 Like
Altofsky -

She is good but I didn't see any hostility there.

Of all the alleged wrongdoings that make up "Obamagate" the leaking of Flynn's name to the press is the only thing that was criminal?

yabadaba -
Altofsky -

Yeah, this was not a hostile exchange on either side.  They obviously aren’t on the same “team” but that was good inquiry and good response.   More of this from everyone please.

1 Like
VTCO -

"Obamagate" is like Dylan Roof accusing his trial judge of being a racist.

Beautiful champ. 

Goochy Mang -
God Of Thunder -

Frustrating indeed

I hate that too. Oddly this one did play from the post for me

yabadaba -
Altofsky -

Eh. The reporter was essentially trying to make the point that there were no crimes. She listed at least one for sure and possibly others, he replied as if he missed the one that was? Also disingenuous to act like he was unaware of the felonious leak. It wasn’t horrible, but he was definitely trying to make a point instead of asking questions. 

God Of Thunder -

I have no problems playing Twitter videos here. 

scrapdo -
yabadaba -
Altofsky -

Eh. The reporter was essentially trying to make the point that there were no crimes. She listed at least one for sure and possibly others, he replied as if he missed the one that was? Also disingenuous to act like he was unaware of the felonious leak. It wasn’t horrible, but he was definitely trying to make a point instead of asking questions. 

You and I seem to have watched different videos.

yabadaba -

Of all the alleged wrongdoings that make up "Obamagate" the leaking of Flynn's name to the press is the only thing that was criminal?

yes

1 Like
Bam57Bam -
God Of Thunder -

I have no problems playing Twitter videos here. 

Maybe it’s my iPhone I’m using a 10r

God Of Thunder -

Works ok for me, but i'm using a chrombook.

Man she's good. Answered that fucktards question 3 times and you know the msm won't report on this. What crime was cimmitted? Lying under oath and leaks. OK just one crime? Could have been murder and he would have downplayed it. Just one murder?

God Of Thunder -

Same. Thought it was just my end