Kayleigh McEnanys notebook

DemonDeacon - 

Wikipedia says she got an elective double mastectomy because she is at high risk for breast cancer. Anyone know if this is true?

The surgeon probably has them preserved in Formaldehyde and masturbates to their glory.

1 Like
DemonDeacon -

Wikipedia says she got an elective double mastectomy because she is at high risk for breast cancer. Anyone know if this is true?

Anyone got any "before" pictures 

That binder is what happens when you have a ruthless Harvard Law graduate ready to dunk on fatso affirmative action journalists and peacocking assholes.

6 Likes

I dig her. Guns blazin every time. 

Mark

4 Likes
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Absolutely has an incredible mind. Her prep sessions have got to be intense

She graduated top 1% from Harvard Law. Smart girl for sure.

No, she didn't. She went to a below average law school, got good grades, and transferred to Harvard. This is common among people who can't get in to good schools. The elite schools love it because they charge the transfers full tuition and the transfers' lesser academic qualifications don't hurt the elite school's rankings.

3 Likes
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

No, she didn't. She went to a below average law school, got good grades, and transferred to Harvard. This is common among people who can't get in to good schools. The elite schools love it because they charge the transfers full tuition and the transfers' lesser academic qualifications don't hurt the elite school's rankings.

How she got in would have no bearing on her position at graduation, no?

Mark

3 Likes
Mark1 - 
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

it wouldn't, but i also can't find a single source citing her ranking. i can't even find anything making the claim she graduated in any given percentile.

Peixes -
Mark1 - 
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

it wouldn't, but i also can't find a single source citing her ranking. i can't even find anything making the claim she graduated in any given percentile.

I would be willing to bet she's light years smarter than you dude.

2 Likes
Smilin like Rashad - 
Peixes -
Mark1 - 
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

I would be willing to bet she's light years smarter than you dude.

i'm sure she is. she's an absoute beast. she's also married to a baseball player i like, so she's got that going for her, too.

so it's her, and then, like, two light years, and then me, and then a zillion light years to you because what the fuck does that have to do with what we were talking about?

2 Likes

The way she bitch slaps idiots like Jim Acosta is impressive and fun to watch.

1 Like
Smilin like Rashad -
shen - I saw where Mayor Beetlejuice just called her a "Karen".

The least attractive, least competent woman in politics called one of the most attractive, most competent women in politics a bad name. I wonder why…?

Yeah they asked her about it today and she was pretty proud of herself...but don't ask about her about the murderous shithole she presides over.

A leftists being racist and proud of it...typical 

2 Likes

She’s just a dumb blonde who paid her way into the job of being Trumps liar 

1 Like
Mark1 -
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

She didn't graduate in the top 1% at Harvard. She was in the top 1% of her c.l.a.s.s. at the Miami School of Law (not a good law school - tied for 67th by USNews) after her first year of law school, then transferred to Harvard. That's nowhere near the same as being top of her cl.a.ss at Harvard. 

gtownhoya -
Mark1 -
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

She didn't graduate in the top 1% at Harvard. She was in the top 1% of her c.l.a.s.s. at the Miami School of Law (not a good law school - tied for 67th by USNews) after her first year of law school, then transferred to Harvard. That's nowhere near the same as being top of her cl.a.ss at Harvard. 

Whoooooo gives af

she went to Harvard and now she's at the top of her game crushing it for the president of the USA. 

Why hate? She's sharp as fuck clearly 

3 Likes
Peixes -
Mark1 - 
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

Right.  I haven’t seen that referenced anywhere other than here.  Not that I have been really looking either. 

Mark

gtownhoya -
Mark1 -
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

Again, I don’t know if she’s claiming to graduate top 1% or not. 

but she did attend Georgetown, Oxford, UofMiami, and Harvard law.  She’s obviously quite bright.  

Mark

1 Like
CMFanforlife -

![](upload://2eC7IzWHL9uC7WaFFRQmmbNjN6F.jpeg)

2 Likes
Mark1 -
gtownhoya -
Mark1 -
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

Again, I don’t know if she’s claiming to graduate top 1% or not. 

but she did attend Georgetown, Oxford, UofMiami, and Harvard law.  She’s obviously quite bright.  

Mark

No doubt, she's bright. 

CMFanforlife -

You just can't help yourself, can you? You're a catty blob of estrogen.

3 Likes
Peixes -
Mark1 - 
gtownhoya -
TexDeuce -
VHStapefan -

Mark

So are you refuting the previous poster that said she graduated top 1% of her from Harvard. 

or just trying to give context 

or asking for a source yourself. 

kind of feels like you’re refuting but you can’t … because you don’t know … so you’re wishy washing it into context 

1 Like