Kedzie vs Kaufman

I was just thinking this would be a great stand up war. Julie looked great and was winning against Meisha until she got caught in the armbar.

What do you guys think?

She is fighting Young. Which is even better. Kauffman is in a different league to Kedzie. Kedzie is super tough. But not good enough for Kauffman imo. Phone Post

I am Ninja, You Can't see me! - 

She is fighting Young. Which is even better. Kauffman is in a different league to Kedzie. Kedzie is super tough. But not good enough for Kauffman imo. Phone Post

Well she was beating the hell out of Meisha who beat Kaufman so how is it she is not in the same league?

After the fights, this is the one I wanted to see next.

Kedzie looked insane.

fightcity -
I am Ninja, You Can't see me! -  She is fighting Young. Which is even better. Kauffman is in a different league to Kedzie. Kedzie is super tough. But not good enough for Kauffman imo. Phone Post

Well she was beating the hell out of Meisha who beat Kaufman so how is it she is not in the same league?

Tate lost to Kauffman. She also lost to Young. I'm not saying she isn't good. I just think Kauffman wins easy. Different league. Kedzie is like a gate keeper imo. Good for fighters who need a challenge. Would be fun tho. Phone Post

I wonder if you saw her last fight. Kedzie almost looked a league ahead of Kaufman.

It was a spectacular showing; not at all the Kedzie we've seen in the past.

Leaps and bounds.

sparkuri - 

I wonder if you saw her last fight. Kedzie almost looked a league ahead of Kaufman.

It was a spectacular showing; not at all the Kedzie we've seen in the past.

Leaps and bounds.

I agree she looked awesome!

I'd love to see this... the miesha fight was insane, and kaufman didnt get a chance to show anything

Kaitlin Young hasn't done much since she won that Bodog tourney ages ago, has she?