Keep that head up Rose!

You will learn from this and come back stronger than ever!

You impressed the hell out of many with your performances on the show.

I like that you are taking a stand on abuse and bringing that to the forefront (using the platform you were given for something other than self promotion)

That belt will be yours one day... just not yet. ;)

I'll always be a fan.

WAR ROSE forever! Phone Post 3.0

In for Joe Rogan retirement talk. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Her and Carla will fight again at some point.
I was just talking about that too... i think so as well. Phone Post 3.0

Keep your head up, but protect yo neck! Phone Post 3.0

So I work Graveyards and missed my whole "night" of sleep staying up to watch this. Now I'll be tired and sad. Really wanted a win for Rose.
I think the pressure made her fight a little too anxious. She was pressing and trying all flashy wild strikes. On the ground Carla just kept the pressure and waited for Rose to make a mistake.
Had Rose tightened things up on the feet and threw straighter and tighter shots, and also no come forward so fast as to where she closed her own distance that she needed, it could have been a different outcome.
Rose is young and will be even more fired up to make up for tonight. She'll be back, and I'll still be cheering for her.

boxing wiz - So I work Graveyards and missed my whole "night" of sleep staying up to watch this. Now I'll be tired and sad. Really wanted a win for Rose.
I think the pressure made her fight a little too anxious. She was pressing and trying all flashy wild strikes. On the ground Carla just kept the pressure and waited for Rose to make a mistake.
Had Rose tightened things up on the feet and threw straighter and tighter shots, and also no come forward so fast as to where she closed her own distance that she needed, it could have been a different outcome.
Rose is young and will be even more fired up to make up for tonight. She'll be back, and I'll still be cheering for her.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Before TUF20 few would have predicted she made the finale imo.

Rose has time on her side and a hell of alot going for her.

Crossover star, eh?

She will wear the belt one day. Keep your head up! Can't wait to see you back in the cage. Phone Post 3.0

FCM - Before TUF20 few would have predicted she made the finale imo.

Rose has time on her side and a hell of alot going for her.

Agreed :) Phone Post 3.0

Triple X Guard - Keep your head up, but protect yo neck! Phone Post 3.0
Haha... that too. Phone Post 3.0