Keith Florian gets Black Belt!

Congrats to Keith Florian on receiving his Black Belt tonight from Roberto! Keith has been a staple at Boston BJJ for many years and is one of the reasons the level of talent is so high there. Well deserved!

Kenny already has his black belt. I think to make it fair to them you should challenge both of them at the same time... Just to give them a chance.

www.massbjj.com

Big Congrats to Keith, was an honor to be with you guys tonight.

Joe keep eating that Pizza, you can just sit on your guy tomorrow!

Ilustrisimo, sarcasm? after looking at your profile I have no doubt you would tap them both, even at the same time!

If Keith was training consistently all the way through without taking time off for soccer, work, etc . . ., he would have had his black belt before me. Of course, he is my brother but I say this without bias that he is as talented and as tough as they get. He has pushed me a lot in my training and I owe a lot of my improvement in this sport due to him.

congrats

congrats!

congrats

Congrats bro, you deserver it. Probably I'll see you in Rio again soon.
Mikey Gomez
Gracie Barra Family...

Congrats to Keith from the Boneyard!!

TTT

Sweet! Congrats Keith!

congrats.

santos. too funny man.

Mat Santos must die. Mat Santos must die. Mat Santos must die.

Mat Santos must die, but not before he goes to the Kenny Florian seminar.

Mat Santos must die, but not before he goes to the Kenny Florian seminar.

Kenflo,

Do you have any plans on opening a school locally in the near future?

Hi Southie:

Definitely. I just want to make sure I find the best possible location but more importantly I want to make sure that I am completely ready and committed to being there and taking care of my students and fighters. Right now, I am enjoying travelling, competing and learning. When I do open up an academy eventually, I will make sure it is done correctly. I am looking forward to opening up the best and most professional school possible but will only do it when I am 100% ready.

Thanks.

Sounds good.

Thanks.