Keith Kizer: "A Good Day For MMA" (vid )

"If there was no prior PED use, which may be the cause for low testosterone levels, the athlete may be eligible for a therapeutic use exemption. Otherwise if there was prior PED use, the athlete would not be eligible for a license."

Funny:

Sonnen's hearing - confessed to prior PED use.

Marquart - confessed to years of andro useage.

LOL

Interesting. He pretty much says Marquardt would not get licensed in Nevada if he was undergoing TRT, because of his previous steroid test from the Salaverry fight.

So Sonnen, Marquardt etc will have to fight with untreated low testosterone or not fight at all. That might mean their careers are over.

Similarly if someone like Vitor Belfort starts getting low test levels, he will not be able to get TRT because of his priors, and will probably have to retire. 

They will still be able to get TRT from their doctor, but they can't compete if they do.

^
You are * of course* assuming that these fighters NEED TRT to fight and are not using it to enhance their natural/adequate abilities.

^It's a hard line to draw, competitive fighters 'need' every advantage they can get, their whole aim is to enhance their fighting ability as far as possible.

But if their hormones are messed up from past PED use they will probably need TRT to compete.
Kizer is saying no dice, however. Not even to bring it up to accepted 'normal range' levels.

Zamiel - 
K-Dub-"T" - Funny:

Sonnen's hearing - confessed to prior PED use.

Funny: First I've heard about that on the forum, fittingly coming from a sycophant Chael hater.

Funny you wouldn't have heard it on Chael's deposition because you were probably masturbating with your eyes and ears closed.... Chael lover.

Dr Violence - But if their hormones are messed up from past PED use they will probably need TRT to compete.Kizer is saying no dice, however. Not even to bring it up to accepted 'normal range' levels.
Not just to compete, but also to stay healthy. Low T has well documented health impacts.

billyball2 - 
Dr Violence - ^It's a hard line to draw, competitive fighters 'need' every advantage they can get, their whole aim is to enhance their fighting ability as far as possible.

But if their hormones are messed up from past PED use they will probably need TRT to compete.Kizer is saying no dice, however. Not even to bring it up to accepted 'normal range' levels.

Evidently it was pretty simple to draw it.

PED's are illegal. If you use them and fuck up your natural testosterone levels, you can still fight, you just can't fight if you get TRT.

I also don't buy your BS about "competitive fighters 'need' every advantage they can get, their whole aim is to enhance their fighting ability as far as possible".

Know the rules and follow them. If you can't, then find another job. Just because I "want" to play 2nd base for the Yankees, it doesn't mean I get to.

I'm not defending cheaters, mr skim-and-post

Zedlepln - 
Dr Violence - But if their hormones are messed up from past PED use they will probably need TRT to compete.Kizer is saying no dice, however. Not even to bring it up to accepted 'normal range' levels.
Not just to compete, but also to stay healthy. Low T has well documented health impacts.
Yeah exactly. They will have to choose between their career and their health.

If you have low test in MMA and you are younger than 40 years old you have been roiding.

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - If you have low test in MMA and you are younger than 40 years old you have been roiding.
Blanket statements like this are rarely accurate.

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - If you have low test in MMA and you are younger than 40 years old you have been roiding.

This is a stupid remark. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Is this the beginning of a VERY BAD THING?!?!?

Fighters who fucked their T-Levels up with past steroid use who will now be unable to use TRT?

Could this mean the premature and abrupt retirement of a lot of our fave fighters??!?

The rebirth of a Japanese league?

I'm frightened.

Very good rule.

If you need TRT for a natural reason, they allow it.

If you need it because you've been juicing, and you've been caught, then they won't license you.

It isn't that stupid of a remark

but it isn't always true either.

The video is blocked at my work, how does his hair look?

I figured this would be a video of kizer announcing his retirement.

yeah this cleared up a lot of questions i had about how they go about dealing with the legality of the TRT tests.

It makes sense, it sounds fair, and it seems like a system where as long as you don't do anything shady, you should not have to many issues with it.

Squared Circle - I figured this would be a video of kizer announcing his retirement.
I hereby nominate Mark Coleman for Executive Director