KEITH WISNIEWSKI

Congrats Keith. I've been saying for awhile now that Keith should be in the UFC.

Keith Wisniewski vs Jason "Mayhem" Miller would be a great fight for the April UFC show.

WOW, very impressive Keith!! Carlo is no joke. I think you both deserve some big$$$$$$$. The Whizzz still doin it!!!

great fight guys

Prator looks like he was in great shape.

Wisnewski is the man, the guy just doesnt know how to loose.

ttt

I hope Keith gets his shot at the UFC now!!

I hope Keith gets his shot at the UFC now!!

Keith, you are a great competetor and a great all around guy. Take some time and let your body recoup. thanks to you and your bro for coaching me over the weekend at combat-do. I still cant understand their scoring but I will live with it. Congrats to your guy who took 2nd in his first tourney. I will see you tuesday. eric newell

Lawdy, could you post the other pics of this fight that you took?

thanks

ttt

Is that Cut Throats new long short.... WHHHAAATTT!

that is your bad ass shorts, a couple of us were wearing them at the tourney on sunday too, please email me I would like some more, if you dont remember me i am from miguels academy and was talking to you at the ironheart. eric newell (ericnewell2001@yahoo.com)

hmmm miguel torres..... dont know who he is.....

If there was a 135lb. class in the UFC Miguel would be a household name right now.

Email sent

ttt for Keith! Great job. Continued success.

mike you have mail, eric newell

ttt

nice job keith!

Carlo is a bad dude, way to pull it out!

congrats again.

hollywood

I was very very impressed with this guy. He definatly has a bright future in this sport.

David Ferguson

does anyone know where the champ might be?

thanks for the pics. they remind me of what a great fight it was.

TTT For neer or fickett v wisniewski...