Kelvin Gastelum vs. Brian Melancon

Browne made me a reemtard - His striking looks sharp. Big improvement. Phone Post
that's what I noticed too.. precise Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - Respect to Melancon for making sure the cameras got the Fight for the Forgotten logo on the broadcast.

AMAZING DUDE!!!

I'm on a cruise in Alaska (last family thing before Congo for a year) paying 75 cents a minute to be on the UG to find out the results. This blessed me! 

Anyone got a gif???

justinthevikingwren - 
Steve4192 - Respect to Melancon for making sure the cameras got the Fight for the Forgotten logo on the broadcast.

AMAZING DUDE!!!

I'm on a cruise in Alaska (last family thing before Congo for a year) paying 75 cents a minute to be on the UG to find out the results. This blessed me! 

Anyone got a gif???

PS... HOW WOULD I CHANGE MY GREENNAME TO    FightForTheForgotten????

justinthevikingwren - 

AMAZING DUDE!!!

Anyone got a gif???

I don't have a gif, but while they were zooming in on him during the introductions he kept pointing down to the logo and the cameraman eventually caught on and panned down to show what he was pointing at.