Kelvin Gastelum vs. Rick Story added to UFC 171

The Dallas card keeps getting better and better, as TUF 17 winner and UG favorite Kelvin Gastelum has signed to face Rick Story at the event. This is going to be a hell of a fight in my view.

Shiiiiiit. War Kelvin!!
That's a tough one but I believe in Kelvin. Phone Post 3.0

awesome! cant wait got my hotel booked just waiting for the tickets to go on sale.

Damn thats a big step up for Kelvin, but I think he can do it. War Lil Cain!

Great fight Phone Post 3.0

Good fight. Kelvin got this. He'll handle Story on the ground. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, this is too soon for Kelvin. Not saying he can't win this fight, but this is a guy whose fought some of the elite in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

Love that matchup. Cant wait to see Gastelum really get started in his UFC career. guys going places.

Story looked great in his last fight. This should be good. Phone Post 3.0

Damn... Phone Post

Wow, solid fight. Thick. Tight. Phone Post 3.0

Tough match up. War Kelvin Phone Post 3.0

Love this fight! War KG Phone Post 3.0

Love this match up, and indeed, it's a tough test for KG...

WAR KG Phone Post 3.0

Is this official?  got a source?

Good fight if true, big test for Kelvin. 

I don't understand the hype on this guy. Posts on the UG and everyone starts calling him a future champ.. At 170? Lol nope. Rory has got the belt in his future and that's final.

Let's see if he can handle the Horror Story first. Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - I don't understand the hype on this guy. Posts on the UG and everyone starts calling him a future champ.. At 170? Lol nope. Rory has got the belt in his future and that's final.

Lol at rory being a future champ. He's no Gsp. Mini Cain by hard motha fuckin work. Phone Post 3.0

Huge step up Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - Huge step up Phone Post 3.0
War Kevlin Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - I don't understand the hype on this guy. Posts on the UG and everyone starts calling him a future champ.. At 170? Lol nope. Rory has got the belt in his future and that's final.

Who said he was a guaranteed future champ? And LOL at "that's final" as if what, you are gonna take the belt out of Dana's hands and give it to Rory?

GTFO Phone Post 3.0