Kelvin Gastelum vs. Rick Story

Thanks and VU's to those helping with winner. My DVR cut to recording the PPV. Phone Post 3.0

great fight. KG proved he is the real deal, Story is no joke and KG looked great other than a couple minutes in the second.

And even though he got hurt, I did like his instinct to try and fight his way out of it rather than cover up.

This kid is going places.

HarryPalms - If KG loses its because again, we see a fighter who doesnt trust himself to finish a hurt opponent on the feet. Had Story rocked twice and ready to put away and instead of attacking and finishing he went for the takedown. so frustrating.

One of KG's strengths on TUF was that he rocked these guys and then used that to transition to a quick submission.

Kelvin did win imo, though it was 29-28. No way 30-27.... just no.

Just hope this 30-27 judge doesn't end up fucking up a fight decision tonight. Phone Post 3.0

That was a great fight, would easily have been the best if not for the main event. I would have given these two bonus money instead of Bermudez & OSP even though it's hard to deny Ovince after that sick Von Flue choke.

Also, yes, that 30-27 score was complete horseshit, what the fuck was that judge doing when Story was murdering Gastelum in the 2nd?

probably the same judge who gave a 10-8 round to Hendricks in the second even though he did far less damage then Robby in 3 and 4.
UFC really needs to get on top of this fucking judging. Even if it is a Sanctioning body that appoints them, they nee to have compulsory training twice a year, the bullshit judging needs to stop.
Fortunately there wasn't any of the blatant robberies we have seen recently, but these kids livelihoods are at stake, they work so hard and conduct themselves professionally, they should be able to 'leave it in the hands of the judges' and trust those judges will do their job competently and professionally too.