Kelvin Will Be Champ at 85

He shouldn't cut weight at all. He's huge . Those with the accusations of roid use after one picture can fuck off unless he tests positive .  He is a buzzsaw.

VladimirPoopin -

He shouldn't cut weight at all. He's huge . Those with the accusations of roid use after one picture can fuck off unless he tests positive .  He is a buzzsaw.

Eddie Bravo said last night on Rogan that Kelvin is up there as nicest guys in the world. Also he is only 25 years old he def has time on his side.

I'm done counting out The Count! I think Bisping beats him.

He has close to zero chance in a fight with Jacare.

I have that as a no, but I've been surprised before. I just see the whole top 5 beating him. I got Whittaker winning too

WattMell -
MMA MELEE -
VladimirPoopin -

Eddie Bravo said last night on Rogan that Kelvin is up there as nicest guys in the world. Also he is only 25 years old he def has time on his side.
Sometimes I get sad seeing guys my age already being UFC veterans lol.
Dude its crazy college freshman that we will probably watch in bowl games and even highschool bball players going straight to nba will all be guys we watch on tv will be 18 years old born in the year 2000. We can bang girl born in 2000 nuts. But guys like 2chainz, Kanye 39 years old, 50 cent 41, eminem 44, snoop 45, jay z pdiddy 47 ...dre 50 plus it makes me feel good that you can still be old and act a fool. I just turned 33. I remember all our parents got married at 20 years old, i would say people in my glass maybe 20% married, i saw ny times marriages today all brides 31-36 years old. Times change 30's the new 20

ugctt_warjimmiller -

I have that as a no, but I've been surprised before. I just see the whole top 5 beating him. I got Whittaker winning too

dude he ia 25 years old...all the guys in the top 5 will be history. Bisping was like 26 years old when he won ultimate fighter. Kelvin was like 21. None of us expected Bisping to be champ, he was a gate keeping for awhile then 11 years later he fucking earned the top spot. Grinding....kelvin might spend time in the gatekeeper role but 11 years down he might shock the world. He will probably do it at 28 years old though

MMA MELEE -
ugctt_warjimmiller -

dude he ia 25 years old...all the guys in the top 5 will be history. Bisping was like 26 years old when he won ultimate fighter. Kelvin was like 21. None of us expected Bisping to be champ, he was a gate keeping for awhile then 11 years later he fucking earned the top spot. Grinding....kelvin might spend time in the gatekeeper role but 11 years down he might shock the world. He will probably do it at 28 years old though

Fair enough, didn't think of it in that sense

Mad Xyientist - He has close to zero chance in a fight with Jacare.

How so? He wins the stand up imo. Pushes the pace and is smarter on the ground. He is Romero 2.0 but imo has better MMA wrestling . Plus cardio is a huge factor

MMA MELEE -
WattMell -
MMA MELEE -
VladimirPoopin -

Dude its crazy college freshman that we will probably watch in bowl games and even highschool bball players going straight to nba will all be guys we watch on tv will be 18 years old born in the year 2000. We can bang girl born in 2000 nuts. But guys like 2chainz, Kanye 39 years old, 50 cent 41, eminem 44, snoop 45, jay z pdiddy 47 ...dre 50 plus it makes me feel good that you can still be old and act a fool. I just turned 33. I remember all our parents got married at 20 years old, i would say people in my glass maybe 20% married, i saw ny times marriages today all brides 31-36 years old. Times change 30's the new 20

What???

VladimirPoopin -
MMA MELEE -
WattMell -
MMA MELEE -
VladimirPoopin -

What???

Lmao

VladimirPoopin -

How so? He wins the stand up imo. Pushes the pace and is smarter on the ground. He is Romero 2.0 but imo has better MMA wrestling . Plus cardio is a huge factor

He couldn't keep Magny off his body he's too slow and gets too tired. If you can't keep Magny off your body, Jacare is going to submit you, every time, in a five round fight.

I know some pretty capable 85 year old men. But to become the champ at 85? Now that's a stretch.

Mad Xyientist -
VladimirPoopin -

He couldn't keep Magny off his body he's too slow and gets too tired. If you can't keep Magny off your body, Jacare is going to submit you, every time, in a five round fight.

Mma math. How does it work

hes defenatly better at 185 for 25 hes a beast

I think he will be 170 champ. He'll get his diet together and make his ideal weight. I like Kelvin a lot and 170 is perfect if he can have self control over the Mexican food. 

MMA MELEE -
VladimirPoopin -

Nice guys dont do roids?

WattMell -
MMA MELEE -
VladimirPoopin -

Bro i just saw the LA Rams head coach is born in 1986

Tomzilla - I'm done counting out The Count! I think Bisping beats him.
Hahahahahahah

No way. He's a decent fighter, but he's not even top 5 at 185.