KEN FOUGHT TITO WITH A BUMMED KNEE

BUT tito pulls out now he has a problem with his knee

thoughts?

Not all injuries are equal

So will Tito fight Ken even if he loses, or fight Forest again?

all i said was thoughts.I have been neutral thus far, dont be putting words into my mouth or assuming anything

"BUT tito pulls out now he has a problem with his knee
thoughts? "

Just because Shamrock was stupid and fought on a bum knee doesn't mean Tito has to be. He's smart, he's pulling out of the fight to heal up, get surgery, get what needs to be done, so he can come back and be 100%. Just because ken was stupid, doesn't mean Tito has to return the favor and be a dipshit.

I don't think it's really the same.

As I understood, Ken got injured close to fight time after the card was put together and all the money and hype were down. Tito is pulling out a lost earlier.

"Just because Shamrock was stupid and fought on a bum knee doesn't mean Tito has to be."

Ken is a company man. He took one for Zuffa and has been greatly rewarded financially.

his knee was bummed?? is that like depressed or just more disillusioned because it belongs to Tito and really wanted to be the knee of a librarian not a fighter....

Mato

My thought is that you could have used one of the other 10 or 20 threads on this topic instad of starting another one.

Tito is smarter then Ken, we all know that. Fighting with a torn ACL is dumb. If he truly has a torn ACL and MCL fighting would be lunacy... he could ruin his knee forever.

Ken was really dumb to fight with a torn ACL, but he let his ego and hatred for Tito interfere with his judgement. Additionally the UFC shouldn't let anyone fight with this kind of injury, the liability could cripple them and the sport.

"living death", shane, "living death".

Ken got used to fighting where the guys pre-arrange everything and just slap each other in the chest and pound the floor with their foot to make it sound like htey hit each other hard.

Besides, Ken didnt need much footwrok. He's mainly a brawler and leglock man.

EasyTapper comes correct. Tito is pulling out now instead of waiting until the event is officially announced and all the hype starts to build.

Also, who wants to see him fight with only one leg, we all saw what happened to Ken.