Ken Pavia turned down Hieron/Zaromskis fight

You're fired!

In B4

And this surprises anyone?? Pavia is a tool.

endochokedme - ttt for all the people claiming Heiron is getting screwed by Strikeforce

getting a seat

PatrickFreitas - 
endochokedme - ttt for all the people claiming Heiron is getting screwed by Strikeforce

Still getting screwed by having Walker on the main card and not Riggs/Heiron.

Fenix - 
PatrickFreitas - 

Still getting screwed by having Walker on the main card and not Riggs/Heiron.

well if he was fighting the Whitemare he would be televised for sure. poor business move for sure

Why do you say that?

Pav, give us some details

hmmmm.........

lol he should have fought marius

smart move by ken. no one should want any part of zarom right now.

AOmonsta - smart move by ken. no one should want any part of zarom right now.
Nick Diaz aint no Bitch!!!, to take this fight.

RickStorm - 
savage animal - 

in before shitstorm

I hate that term

Me too.  I prefer "in prior to shitstorm"

It could be smart planning. If Zaromskis wins the title over Diaz, it will be easier for Heiron to become champ, because he matches up much better against Zaromskis.

wasn't hieron supposed to fight Diaz before last year? I can understand wanting to hold out for that fight. Diaz is a top draw in Strikeforce, beating him would be something.

Pink Bunkadoo - 
B_Goetz - It could be smart planning. If Zaromskis wins the title over Diaz, it will be easier for Heiron to become champ, because he matches up much better against Zaromskis.

why would they offer him the fight again if he already turned it down once? champs and casual fan popular fighters can be choosy. not jay hieron, no offense.

If Shields is staying at 185, then I don't know who else Strikeforce would have for Zaromskis to defend his title against (if he wins it).

B_Goetz - 
Pink Bunkadoo - 
B_Goetz - It could be smart planning. If Zaromskis wins the title over Diaz, it will be easier for Heiron to become champ, because he matches up much better against Zaromskis.

why would they offer him the fight again if he already turned it down once? champs and casual fan popular fighters can be choosy. not jay hieron, no offense.

If Shields is staying at 185, then I don't know who else Strikeforce would have for Zaromskis to defend his title against (if he wins it).

Slim pickens even if they bring over a guy like Mach. Makes sense for Shields to stay at 185 in SF for now.