Ken Shamrock talks – Frank, Fedor & Steroids

Nuckin Futs - He may be one of those computer geeks that know how to hack into things.

Good for him, i guess.

test:

RyannVonDoom - 
Li Mu Bai - RyannVonDoom - Nuckin Futs - Why do you even post on a thread if you don't agree with it. No one has been negative in any matter other than RyannVonDoom and RC Gogo.By the way, I have paid to be a member here ever since they started charging. That can be verified. You on the other hand are a mudnamer that is just stirring up trouble. Look I found a picture of you guys hanging out.

How do you post a pic without being a blue name?

You don't have to keep your name blue. The account page is a good thing to look at.

I posted that due to him ignorantly assuming I wasn't a pro member here.

Cool, nice troll pic.

I think KEN is the troll here and we're all victims

after googling ive decided the interview is fake. but its a pretty brilliant troll job

"a fighter who likes to brawl and is keen on leg locks would in my opinion have the best shot at beating him."

brilliant!!

lmfao@this

"QueenEstherDidMeDirty - Ken Shamrock has no right to call out holes in anybody's game. The last 10 years of his career is one big hole (with a great paycheck though)."

Nope no right at all. He was just one of the pioneers of the sport. Nothing really.

http://www.douchebagreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/293howardron072407.jpg

So Ken believes the way to beat a Sambo champion is with leg locks?

Really?!?

xcouturefan - 
Nuckin Futs - Making personal attacks should not be allowed against honest people that are here to talk about a sport that they love.

What one positive thing have you added to any thread that I have posted on?

I hope the mods are on to you man.

Cyber warriors who hate on legends of the sport and UFC Hall of Famers need to go.
As do trolls who are constantly making a mockery of legends like Hughes, Coleman and Shammy by posting fake interviews and backhanded compliments for multiple threads that are pages and pages long. 

It was a little funny at first with the Coleman troll, but after 3 straight weeks of you guys verbally blowing eachother in threads, you need to go back to the pro wrestling forum and leave the rest of the UG in peace.

neonbelly - Ken Shamrock starring in a Ron Howard movie? I hope he was offered the role of Nixon in "Frost/Nixon"

Darryl Hannah's role in "Splash" IMO...

fna -

you need to go back to the pro wrestling forum and leave the rest of the UG in peace.

You know, sir, everything that comes from the pro wrestling forum is not a work.

he's obviously lying about the roids and god knows what else in this interview. Seriously, a kid that doesn't know him could have done the same interview and it woulda been filled with about as many truths.

Nuckin Futs - That Pic shows the intensity of Ken. Kimbo is damn lucky he has two ankles right now.

+1

Nuckin Futs - That Pic shows the intensity of Ken. Kimbo is damn lucky he has two ankles right now.

+2

"There have many instances in past fights where you have protested the referee stoppage, do you feel that they were justified, for example the Sakuraba and Tito fights and do you think this is a widespread problem?

In the Sakuraba fight he didn’t even connect man, he hit me and I slipped. The main reason it was stopped was because I turned by back but I did it because I was setting up him for a reverse ankle lock. I don’t think the referee understood and took it as an indication that I was hurt. I stood up immediately, I think it was a bad call but it can be difficult for the ref sometimes and I understand that."

Ok, IMO:

- Sak did connect

- It was a quick stoppage however

- But the way Ken fell into the ropes did give the ref a case for a stoppage imo as well, as Ken mentions

- Also, even Japanese guys like Chonan have been stopped in flash or quick TKOs as well (against Hendo and maybe against Baroni iirc), also Enson against Heath though that was after Igor

gangsta101 - 
KriegerVonGott - "He was out for at least 2 minutes we almost had to perform CPR for precautionary reasons"

From a medical opinion, that is absolute BULLSHIT.

Maybe Ken's gym had their own rules in place for when this stuff happened?

That might legally be daterape. Dude is unconscious, you start putting your mouth on his...

gangsta101 - 
Cuex - So Ken believes the way to beat a Sambo champion is with leg locks?

Really?!?

everyone gets caught, you think Fedor isn't prone to making a mistake during a fight?

Em... that's like Sonnen catching a sweaty Maia with an omaplata in the third round!

""With Kimbo back in the picture, I wonder if we could see Kimbo/Ken settled in the octagon. Dana White is amenable to one-fight contracts now. ""

-
yep ...that is all i am interested and wonder if it will happen--it should

""'Many people believed that you backed out the (Kimbo) fight intentionally, what do you have to say about this?

Listen man, I have never ducked anyone in my whole career, I would fight Tito (Ortiz) again in my basement if I have to. I've faced them all and you think I'm going to be scared to fight somone newcomer with 3 MMA fights?. If I didn't get cut that day I would be wearing Kimbo's ankle as a necklace right now."'

- LMAO and so damn true... seriously was there rumors he was ducking???
GTFO here

now i know hes full of crap. who in their right mind would turn down a ron howard film! are you kidding me! i dont believe a word that comes out of this guys mouth. and does anyone really believe he accidently injected himself with steroids? cause those arnt the kind you swollow in a pill. he has to inject them, what kind of supplements do you inject that arnt steroids?! this guy isnt foolin me and i hope no one else is dumb enough to buy this crap

hubris - 

LMFAO!!!