Ken Shamrock vs Mark Coleman (UFC Master Division)

Hell I would pay to see it. Full UFC event price (no streams)

A masters divsion would probably get me back into watching UFC.  Would also help the money grubby UFC managment maintain control of their brand by giving interesting fights to older athletes.

Maybe a Royce vs Hughes 2 (Masters Division)

Or a Liddell vs Ortiz III (Masters Division)

Severn Vs Couture (Masters Division) 

Say what you want about these fights showing the athletes in their TOP FORM...these are fights that wuld put a lot of butts in seats.  And even if Ortiz somehow managed to defeat Liddell in said example...theres still plenty of room for debate.

not into it.

Coleman recently had a hip replacement and can't fight anymore, but I'd love to see some legends match-ups.

would be into it, with caveats. They should be 2-rounders maximum. Probably should be prelims as well, aired during the PPV if the quality warrants it.

I would pay to see and I would be extremely excited to see old school favorites going at it. I mean obviously the problem with this is the actual reasons for most of these guys retiring in the first place, but i would even pay if they had altered rules that protected them more.

bring tank abbot vs royce gracie and im in

Wouldn't be into it at all. Watching a fighter that's a mere shadow of there former self is depressing as fuck. Plus no promoter could ever afford to put on that card.. Phone Post 3.0

GrotesK - Wouldn't be into it at all. Watching a fighter that's a mere shadow of there former self is depressing as fuck. Plus no promoter could ever afford to put on that card.. Phone Post 3.0

I would rather see events bring in the "Masters" and celebrate them for their former performances and accomplishments. Tributes, meet and greets, autographs, etc... There is a reason they are retired. Sticking around too long in the fight game is never a good thing. Leveling the playing field by having them compete against each other is not the answer. Works in golf and tennis to a certain degree... combative sports not so much.

PhinPhan - 

I would pay to see and I would be extremely excited to see old school favorites going at it. I mean obviously the problem with this is the actual reasons for most of these guys retiring in the first place, but i would even pay if they had altered rules that protected them more.

Agreed.

Watching legends compete again, but only against each other.

Slightly modified rules.

(2) 3-minute rounds.  One (1) OT round in case of a tie.  Maybe a more padded/protective glove.   Etc..etc..etc...

Still dudes that would beat the living shit out of 99.99999% of the adult male humans on this planet.

I can absolutely, positively guarantee that you could coax guys out of retirement for one last bang or three.  Make some cash, have some fun, compete on a newly evened playing field again. 

It would be cool to see legends. Medical bills would be crazy for the UFC though. Would be cool on the ufc's part. We get to see 1 last hurrah from some legends and then they get to have whatever nagging injuries they have paid for by the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Tank-Butterbean, and I'm in

rRooster - It would be cool to see legends. Medical bills would be crazy for the UFC though. Would be cool on the ufc's part. We get to see 1 last hurrah from some legends and then they get to have whatever nagging injuries they have paid for by the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

The fights would most likely appear on a Bellator PPV opposed to a UFC... imo.

prime ken vs prime coleman, unfortunately would be coleman getting a takedown into guard and thats about it

i dont think ken would get too beaten up, but ive also never seen him look good from his back

ranier wolfcastle - 

prime ken vs prime coleman, unfortunately would be coleman getting a takedown into guard and thats about it

i dont think ken would get too beaten up, but ive also never seen him look good from his back

Ken in his prime would have made Coleman his boy, you can guarantee that. Mark always said that Ken humbled him in training.

I would want to see it but I don't want to hear all the bullshit hype associated with these fights. I can't even imagine Shamrock trying to hype a fight. It would be straight up WWF and people would not take it serious.

Plus, I think the older guys would want / demand too much money for it to happen