Ken Shamrock's neighbor in the late 90's AMA

Went down to visit my girlfriend's family down in Chula Vista and heard a story about the crazy drugged out neighbors from 1999-2002 named "the Shamrocks." Turned out to be Ken and his first wife and kids during the peak of his roided out WWF run.

You can ask me anything, but I probably don't know the answer. Heard some funny stuff about Bob coming to visit and the cops frequent visits.

GET OUT OF MY WAYYYYY!

You heard one story? Just tell the fucking story. 

Does his dick taste any good? Phone Post 3.0

Bin6h4m - Does his dick taste any good? Phone Post 3.0

Why would you want to know that?

Do you have any examples of them being drugged up, or any stories for that matter Phone Post 3.0

I heard a few. I saw the first UFCs live as a kid on an illegal PPV descrambler so Ken was a big deal, and I watched him through the WWF, so hearing about Ken taking his kids to little league is a bit surreal.

My girlfriend's family was warned about some terrible cage fighter living next door when they moved in, and that most interactions were similar to dealing with any other trashy fucked up family in a quiet cul de sac.

The cops came one night while his ex wife was cutting out all the stuffing from the seats inside their Ford Expedition all fucked up on meth or pills.

When they moved out every wall in the house had holes punched and kicked through them.

Standard shitbag behavior, but this time it was a drug addled 300-days-on-the-road Ken Shamrock.

Maybe if you provide your guidelines and general expectations for a good-tasting dick I could give you more of a direct answer. For point of reference, any recent experiences that really stand out for you?

Were they good people? Phone Post 3.0

Did ken have to wash his own speedos? Phone Post 3.0

Ken left the WWE in '99 so I'm sure he was a wholesome family man during the time frame you're referring to. Phone Post 3.0

N Phone Post 3.0

I remember that I used to stay off of east palomar street and would always run into him at the taco shop next to the camden apartments, he was usually drunk and/or on painkillers.

thedarkside -

Maybe if you provide your guidelines and general expectations for a good-tasting dick I could give you more of a direct answer. For point of reference, any recent experiences that really stand out for you?
Good question, actually Phone Post 3.0

Ttt for more drunken, pilled-out, eatin' tacos and smashin' walls stories.

in 2003 i was at a high school wrestling tourney, and there ken was. he was coaching his kids hs team

In the late 90s, there were posts of Ken's wife (Tina, I think??) posting some of Ken's stuff on Ebay (a set of rims comes to mind, but my memory is fuzzy). Also, I think there was a guy who claimed to been part of their breakup. Was that guy you? :-P

Did Ken eat cornflakes or nah? Phone Post 3.0

Why did you wait so long to post this?

In for more Ken stories Phone Post 3.0