Ken Shamrock's neighbor in the late 90's AMA

Can I ave some Moar pls Phone Post 3.0

Steak and chicken Phone Post 3.0

I'm picturing a disoriented Ken trying to heelhook a stop sign

Ken smashing walls and eating tacos all roided and pilled up off pain killers must have been a sight

I wanna hear some moar Ken stories!

Boom Boom Mancino -

I'm picturing a disoriented Ken trying to heelhook a stop sign

I think the stop sign would b smarter Phone Post 3.0

jpm995 - Why did you wait so long to post this?

I came back from San Diego literally a few days ago and was talking to my girlfriend's mom while packing up the car before leaving. Trust me, I couldn't wait to share the morsel of dirt I heard with the UG.

Tina was her name, yeah. Lots of plastic surgery and a fried bleached blond perm. Her dogs would shit on everyone's lawns and when confronted about it told GF's mom (GFM going forward) that "dogs shit, deal with it." to which GFM replied with something along the lines of "if you want me to get down to your level I'll pick that shit up with your hair"

Powered by BALCO - Ken left the WWE in '99 so I'm sure he was a wholesome family man during the time frame you're referring to. Phone Post 3.0

I checked the timeline and you're right - he moved into the house right after the WWF stint and was going back to Japan EXTRA pain-pilled out. I'm jealous that my GF lived next to "Petey my heart Ken" and the mutton chop Ken that fought Don Frye. That explains a lot of the stories, now that I think about it.

lol this wasn't an AMA at all, this was just telling us what you heard about the Shamrocks. Somewhat entertaining, but not an AMA lol

pud12 -

You heard one story? Just tell the fucking story. 

lol agreed Phone Post 3.0

What was the upkeep on the world's most dangerous lawn like? Phone Post 3.0

I want to hear the story about how War Machine took Ken's underage daughter to Mexico. Anyone know any details?? Phone Post 3.0

I trained at undisputed with war machine for a few years before his vacation, I've only heard his side according to him she wanted to go down south to party and yes she was underage but it's a culture here in SD that you start clubbing in Tijuana at like 15 so he said "some shit went down so I left her there". I didn't pry. They were cool though and even after that had been in the same places and shamrock wasn't hostile with him. War machine even stayed in the hotel with Ken,after Tito beat the fuck out of him ,and  fed him jello because his jaw was soo fucked up that's all he could handle. Ken had stopped by undisputed before just to spectate never seen him train