Ken Stone-Remember that name

Chris made a thread for Grispi years ago, the same way many of us in MA talked about Joe Lauzon and Kenny Florian before that...next superstar from MA is without a doubt Kenny Stone. He just signed with the WEC, and is going to flat out crush people. Great hands, great kicks, college wrestler and some of the absolute best BJJ I've ever seen.

He's 9-1 with his only loss coming to a HUGE 145er in a 5 round split decision when Kenny suffered a broken foot in round 2. He has a tough debut fight in the WEC at 135, but don't be surprised if he makes it look easy, then does a crazy flip after the win.

I'll TTT this in a few years when he's fighting for the title.

any relation to keith stone?

It's about time ! Phone Post

Chris made the Grispi thread before Grispi even sniffed the big show.

he went to my highschool kids a freak of nature

ttt

Ya does he know Keith Stone? Phone Post

jjj2121 -  Chris made the Grispi thread before Grispi even sniffed the big show.

:)

Ive been hearing about Ken for years, since he was fighting ammy people been saying this kid is a monster. Cant wait to see him fight at 135lbs

Ken Stone is LEGIT.

Congrats Ken!!!

i heard he is realy smooth

Ken Stone's ground game is off the charts.

If he just signed with the WEC does that mean he'll be in the UFC for his first fight or will he get a bout in the WEC before it disappears?

HexRei - If he just signed with the WEC does that mean he'll be in the UFC for his first fight or will he get a bout in the WEC before it disappears?
 Ken Stone inks with the WEC, debuts in December

He'll fight at WEC 53

ttt

Good luck Ken .

he's dropping to 135? he was a monster at 145

I thought he was fighting 135 before his AFO fights, though I might be wrong

Got in before he became a sensation