Kendall as a BLONDE

PROOF YOU BRUNETTE RACISTS. worked all night on this to prove you idiots wrong.  /thread

I'm so disappointed

I thought this was gonna be about kendall jenner

please do not sidetrack this thread neospartan.

What are you proving, That a chicks still a 7?

FCTV808 - 

please do not sidetrack this thread neospartan.

Well I'm just upset with her obvious poor dye job. It's clear she's not a natural blonde. You might as well have photoshopped it.

I appreciate the attention to detail though with the landing strip. That's commitment.

shaqitup - 

What are you proving, That a chicks still a 7?

she's only a 7 as a brunette. obviously you haven't looked long enough at the blonde pic. it goes a lot up from there.  please focus.

thank you

I was positive this would be a Kendall Grove thread, I was wrong. Phone Post

Lol just noticed the landing strip. Phone Post

neo. aaron.

it took me half the night to get that strip right.

thank you for noticing.

Thank God you can fight. Your graphic arts career is screwed. Phone Post 3.0

love the welcome mat

Harlem Savoy - Thank God you can fight. Your graphic arts career is screwed. Phone Post 3.0

it's really not my problem that your taste in ART is obviously not refined and classless.

thank you

reminiscent of a Warhol

fine work

FCTV808 -
Harlem Savoy - Thank God you can fight. Your graphic arts career is screwed. Phone Post 3.0

it's really not my problem that your taste in ART is obviously not refined and classless.

thank you

I was talking about the landing stripe. It's crooked. Phone Post 3.0

harlem, well it's obvious that she doesn't use a mirror to shave.  thus, it's more realistic.  thank you. :)

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I was positive this would be a Kendall Grove thread, I was wrong. Phone Post

Dagger. Phone Post

FCTV808 -

harlem, well it's obvious that she doesn't use a mirror to shave.  thus, it's more realistic.  thank you. :)

My apologies. Do you really want someone that can't even shave straight near your dick?

Sounds like a shaky proposition. Phone Post 3.0

Who is this? Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - 
FCTV808 -

My apologies. Do you really want someone that can't even shave straight near your dick?

Sounds like a shaky proposition. Phone Post 3.0

if she were blonde? yes i would. i'd brazilian the rest off.