Kendrick Lamar just killed the rap game

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2013/08/12/djfunkflexapp-exclusive-big-sean-ft-kendrick-lamar-jay-electronica-no-id-freestyle/

Sean said this won't make his new album because of licensing issues, but we all know it's because this shit is like Renegade to the 10th power. Kendrick just went Walter White and told every other rapper to tread lightly. Can't wait to hear the responses to this.

Kendrick is awesome.  m A A d City is a great album

Agreed Phone Post

killed it

Thats Kendricks track now. Its Kendrick ft. Jay Elect. Phone Post

Best rapper alive

Any response yet on Twitter ? Phone Post

Only newer rapper I enjoy. Will listen Phone Post 3.0

Can someone translate op? Does this mean there's not going to be anymore rap? Phone Post

Sub Phone Post 3.0

D v - 

Any response yet on Twitter ? Phone Post

A ton. Pusha T, Diddy, Budden, Trinidad James, Mac Miller and a handful of others have responded. Everyone is either shocked at how good the verse is or taking it as a challenge to step their game up. It's going to be really hard for anyone to come at Kendrick, though. I don't think there's ever been a time when there was such a huge gap between the number one rapper and everyone else.

dizz - Best rapper alive

. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Nas is the only one that can compete.  But he's like Batman to Kendrick's Bane.  

"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

Well. To me it's corny. He is not a king of ny nor is he a king of anything. He's nice but to me big krit is way nicer. You know why, because krit writes his own lyrics. Don't tell me Kendrick wrote that verse, he's a corn ball. I'm just excited to see how jada going to put it down or papoose or joe buddens to that same beat. I am thankful that he attempted to hint at competition but I can't take the young fella seriously. Phone Post 3.0

Mencken - 

Nas is the only one that can compete.  But he's like Batman to Kendrick's Bane.  

"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

You would think either Nas or Jay would have to say something. Kendrick gave them both a pass on the call out, but he's a west coast rapper who said he's the king of New York. They almost have to respond.

a good burn track directed at no one

Jay hasn't had anything to say for over a decade, other that "Yah.....What...I'm the jigga man...yah....uhhh...."  He'd get destroyed here.  

Don't get caught up in the hype. Is all I'm going to say. Actually this whole shit will somehow bring game out the box once again. Phone Post 3.0

Drop the GOAT Kendrick track for those that don't know.