kenflo also picks weidman

"I truly believe that Weidman is going to be his biggest challenge," Florian told Newsday earlier this month. "Because you have a guy who can take you down but at the same time, he has a tremendous ground and pound game. He has excellent submissions as well. His D'Arce chokes, those kinds of varities of guillotines, can pose a lot of problems for Anderson Silva."

Second, the analysis:

"His takedowns are tremendous, and he's got a better submission game than Chael [Sonnen]. That's just the truth. And you look at what Chael did to Anderson Silva -- over two fights, he won five to six rounds. He won. Not just kind of slightly won. He dominated those rounds with his takedowns, his positioning. In the first round against Anderson Silva in the second fight, he took him down and got the mount position pretty easily. Chris Weidman is a beast on the mat, so Anderson Silva defintely has to be careful."

Third, the preview:

"On the feet, I don't think there's anybody in the world who can strike with Anderson Silva. That is clear. You trade with Anderson Silva too long and you're going to get knocked out. That's just the truth. He is the best to ever stand up in the Octagon, period. On the ground is where Chris Weidman needs to get this fight and that's where he can win it."

And finally, the prediction:

"I think he is a guy that a lot of people are overlooking in this. A lot of people think Anderson Silva is just going to go out there and smash him, but I don't think so. I think Chris Weidman really is going to give Anderson Silva problems. Right now, I have him as a guy that is probably going to win that fight."

Bet the farm on Silva

Wat Phone Post 3.0

You seriously need a hobby. Phone Post

Rudi - You seriously need a hobby. Phone Post

He has one. It's mma... Phone Post

SLUGSHOT_331 -

He has one. It's mma... Phone Post

Lol! Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Phone Post

I really don't understand how after watching silva's fights and watching weidman's people can possibly pick weidman to win. He's fighting Neo. Phone Post

rMar89 - I really don't understand how after watching silva's fights and watching weidman's people can possibly pick weidman to win. He's fighting Neo. Phone Post
I THINK it has to do with what Sonnen did to Silva and how much better Weidman is than Sonnen in pretty much every way.

Its going to be a really good fight IMO.

Weidman is amazing at the only weakness Anderson has showed

And Anderson is Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Did you just copy and past an article and not even provide the link you got it from? Phone Post

GaspareBJJ - 
rMar89 - I really don't understand how after watching silva's fights and watching weidman's people can possibly pick weidman to win. He's fighting Neo. Phone Post
I THINK it has to do with what Sonnen did to Silva and how much better Weidman is than Sonnen in pretty much every way.

Is Weidman's MMA wrestling better than Sonnen's?

An east coast guy who trains with all the east coast guys and works for zuffa trying to promote.....picks weidman?

Flabbergasting!!!! Phone Post

there is virtually zero chance weidman tkos silva..if he wins it will be a choke or decision

CRMartin11 - Sounds good to me MMA Lives Here.

OP you said "Kenflo also picks Weidman"

Besides GSP who else has picked Weidman?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Bro. Didn't you hear?!
Dana White said EVERY fighter he has talked to has picked Weidman. Duh dude.

/sarcasm and hyperbole Phone Post

CRMartin11 -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

there is virtually zero chance weidman tkos silva..if he wins it will be a choke or decision

Never say never.

NEVER

N

E

V

E

R

NEVER Phone Post

Wolf tickets or legit?

We're going to buy this this PPV, that's for sure.

T Bag -
GaspareBJJ - 

Is Weidman's MMA wrestling better than Sonnen's?
If not better, id say Equal? Plus his striking and bjj are better Phone Post 3.0

CRMartin11 - 
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

Never say never.

I love that song.

CRMartin11 - Sounds good to me MMA Lives Here.

OP you said "Kenflo also picks Weidman"

Besides GSP who else has picked Weidman?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Kenny hates Brazilians. He was crapping on Silva for saying he didn't really want to fight Weidman, although he signed. When Gsp fought Diaz instead of Hendricks, kenny said nothing. When Aldo fought Edgar, Florian mentioned that Nova Unaio fighters always grabbed the fence when he fought them, despite Kenflo having 2 of the most blatant ever. He was horizontal in the Sherk fight, and the fence grab gave him top position in the Stevenson fight. Phone Post