Kennedy Grabbing The Gloves

Nobody mentioning this? Or is everyone gonna keep crying for ranger rob over here, this forum has been full of teenage girls since romero beat down timmy last night.

Already did, no one cares. Only reason he was able to rock Romero in the first place. This whole stool thing would have never happened if Kennedy hadn't grabbed the gloves.

Phone Post 3.0

Shit, he tucked his fingers right in there. Totally missed that Phone Post 3.0

GTFOH With this... Phone Post 3.0

This cheating is worse than stoolgate.

sodagoespop - This cheating is worse than stoolgate.
This cheating led to stoolgate.

Kennedy has no one to blame but himself. Phone Post 3.0

suspiciouslyofficial - Keep your fucking comments about the armed forces and Tim Kennedy separate . You probably could never handle being in the army you pussy." I could care less about what you thought of the fight. You're a dumb fuck.

"Ranger bob" that's fucking nice. You piece of shit.

Die and get banned faggot. Phone Post 3.0
Easy there no need to comply with more negativity, honestly. Phone Post 3.0

What was the bame of the ug'er thar yellow welched on? Anyone remember Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - What was the bame of the ug'er thar yellow welched on? Anyone remember Phone Post 3.0
*name Phone Post 3.0

BirdWatcher -
teamquestnorth -
teamquestnorth - What was the bame of the ug'er thar yellow welched on? Anyone remember Phone Post 3.0
*name Phone Post 3.0
Yellow wrkalogic? Phone Post 3.0
Thats the welcher. Im talking about the guy he welched on. He posted in the thread that was deleted Phone Post 3.0

You gonna go "make it right?" Be my guest.

Let's remember that you welched on me a few months back, so don't make an attempt to mount your high horse. Phone Post 3.0

guys shut up about the welching. its distracting from the all Tim Kennedy being a hypocritical douche talk.

vd to all welcher talk, go make a thread instead of hijacking one

getgettinsomeread -
yellow wrkalogic -

Let's remember that you welched on me a few months back, so don't make an attempt to mount your high horse. Phone Post 3.0
He's not paying up cuz he claims that the mcgregor fight ended "illegally" Phone Post 3.0
It did.

I'm not giving money to someone when the fighter won dirty. If you want to, go ahead, but I won't. Deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

If anyone knows what thread that bet was in they should bump it. Yellows paying that guy his money or he can get frozen or banned. Preferably perma banned Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - If anyone knows what thread that bet was in they should bump it. Yellows paying that guy his money or he can get frozen or banned. Preferably perma banned Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao who made you the boss?

Once again, you paying ten people what you owe now doesn't excuse your welch before, so stop being a hypocrite. Phone Post 3.0

kill joy -

vd to all welcher talk, go make a thread instead of hijacking one

Returned Phone Post 3.0

Kind Sir - Shit, he tucked his fingers right in there. Totally missed that Phone Post 3.0
Wow! Me too. This a very relevant point. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkalogic - 
getgettinsomeread -
yellow wrkalogic -

He's not paying up cuz he claims that the mcgregor fight ended "illegally" Phone Post 3.0
It did.

I'm not giving money to someone when the fighter won dirty. If you want to, go ahead, but I won't. Deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

LOL. What a faggot

I see a relevant gif here and all everyone wants to do is hijack the thread. Phone Post 3.0