Kennedy Grabbing The Gloves

So, Kennedy turns out to be dirtier than Romero. He deserved to be KO'd.

Looks like karma worked her magic again... Phone Post 3.0

Holyshit thats CRAZY he put his fingers all the waybin the gloves and this prevented romero from raising his hands to cover up and this lead to almost being KOd Phone Post 3.0

Kennedy goy what he deserved that dirty bastard. Let's see him whine about this. Phone Post 3.0

suspiciouslyofficial - Keep your fucking comments about the armed forces and Tim Kennedy separate . You probably could never handle being in the army you pussy." I could care less about what you thought of the fight. You're a dumb fuck.

"Ranger bob" that's fucking nice. You piece of shit.

Die and get banned faggot. Phone Post 3.0

11b checking in! Im currently stationed at Ft campbell, 3 tours, you serve?

Plot thickens.

I don't think the glove grabbing was that bad, not like he trapped his only free arm?

Stool situation allot worse to me.

Fence grabbing by Romero cancels out Kennedy's glove grab.

Soul Gravy - Fence grabbing by Romero cancels out Kennedy's glove grab.
Stop trying to make fetch happen Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Looks like karma worked her magic again... Phone Post 3.0

Indeed.  I never caught that.

suspiciouslyofficial -
Kind Sir -
suspiciouslyofficial - Keep your fucking comments about the armed forces and Tim Kennedy separate . You probably could never handle being in the army you pussy." I could care less about what you thought of the fight. You're a dumb fuck.

"Ranger bob" that's fucking nice. You piece of shit.

Die and get banned faggot. Phone Post 3.0
Easy there no need to comply with more negativity, honestly. Phone Post 3.0
I'll say whatever I want about this disrespectful douchebag Phone Post 3.0
Your the one coming off as a douchebag Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread -
kill joy -

vd to all welcher talk, go make a thread instead of hijacking one

The previous thread was deleted and the guy jumped in here. Phone Post 3.0
It wasn't deleted ..I just bumped it Phone Post 3.0

Looks like an accident to me

Dillonpeterliam - I don't think the glove grabbing was that bad, not like he trapped his only free arm?

Stool situation allot worse to me.

This. It's basically impossible to say whether the glove grab was intentional or not. Things happen in a fight. You go for a wrist grab, opponent tried to get it off, and your fingers slide in due to the angle.

It's like getting hit in the back of the head while in an exchange. Is McGregor a dirty cheater for punches to the back of Poirer's head? Should that fight be ruled a no-contest now??

However, stool-gate was definitely intentional, period. No doubt about it. The bell rings, the ref calls you, you're not up ready to fight, you should be DQed, imo.

BirdWatcher - People care, that's a sneaky tactic that BJM didn't pick up on. Phone Post 3.0

McCarthy missed the glove grab, a thirty second fence grab by Romero and let Romero hang out on his stool at the beginning of the third.

Not a good night for the "best in the business."

If that were Dean, Yamasaki, Winslow, Mazzagatti or pretty much anybody else calling that fight there would be dozens of hate threads calling for the ref's head.

BJTT_mikerobmma - I see a relevant gif here and all everyone wants to do is hijack the thread. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan didn't get outraged about it post fight, so it doesn't matter.

yellow wrkalogic - Already did, no one cares. Only reason he was able to rock Romero in the first place. This whole stool thing would have never happened if Kennedy hadn't grabbed the gloves.

Phone Post 3.0
Is there a rule against this? I didn't think there was, and it's clever. If you let someone control your wrist you have it coming, just like wrestling.
Or is it actually illegal? Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkalogic - Already did, no one cares. Only reason he was able to rock Romero in the first place. This whole stool thing would have never happened if Kennedy hadn't grabbed the gloves.

Phone Post 3.0
Totally missed it during the broadcast. Thanks for posting. Phone Post 3.0

Sub for this longer gif Phone Post 3.0

Phisher - 
BirdWatcher - People care, that's a sneaky tactic that BJM didn't pick up on. Phone Post 3.0

McCarthy missed the glove grab, a thirty second fence grab by Romero and let Romero hang out on his stool at the beginning of the third.

Not a good night for the "best in the business."

If that were Dean, Yamasaki, Winslow, Mazzagatti or pretty much anybody else calling that fight there would be dozens of hate threads calling for the ref's head.

I think the glove grab would have been very hard to see by anyone in real-time in the middle of a flurry, especially when you're on the opposite side of it.

And if you did see it, are you going to stop the fight in the middle of a flurry??? When was the last time a fight got stopped when someone got hit in the back of the head during an exchange? And when it did, everyone got pissed off at the ref.

Even low-blows have been waived off when in the heat of the action.