Kennedy TRT solution - No Bonuses

Here's his tweet

@TimKennedyMMA: If the @ufc wants to crack down on cheaters, fighters with TRT exceptions should not be allowed to receive post fight bonuses. #UFN32 Phone Post 3.0

Im starting to get annoyed with tim kennedy. Especially the last couple days. Phone Post

Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.

SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter -
SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0
I respect him as a man and for having the fortitude to fight in war.

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

Start thinking for yourself! Stop drinking the kool-aid. Phone Post 3.0

good Idea actually.

"But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him."

lol

Don't see you making many friends with that sort of comment. Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - 

You're assuming SOO72 lives in the US though. Not that I agree with either of you though.

DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

That might be what our government is doing but that is not why our troops risk their lives around the world. Get tired of what our government is doing all day but always trust our guys and gals are fighting for your freedom. It sure isn't the pay or care when they get home. Phone Post

You must be thinking of IEDs and children suicide bombers Phone Post

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney -
You must be thinking of IEDs and children suicide bombers Phone Post
Are you suggesting that there's a difference between targeting military strongholds (occasionally missingleading to disastrous results) and sending children & others into civilian locations (subways, buildings, markets) to detonate bombs whose sole purpose is to kill, maim, injure noncombatants.
I don't think he's mentally equipped to traverse that massive logical leap. Phone Post

Tim Kennedy needs to educate himself, so he can understand that TRT and "roiding" are not one in the same. If taken (dosed) properly, TRT only produces testosterone levels that are in the normal (acceptable) range. If Mr. Kennedy believes Vitor is abusing his TRT exemption by taking inflated dosages, then his argument is actually with Zuffa and/or the athletic commissions...because what he's saying is "the proper testing procedures are not in place, and it's therefore allowing these guys to cheat."

I Wild Each It - Tim Kennedy needs to educate himself, so he can understand that TRT and "roiding" are not one in the same. If taken (dosed) properly, TRT only produces testosterone levels that are in the normal (acceptable) range. If Mr. Kennedy believes Vitor is abusing his TRT exemption by taking inflated dosages, then his argument is actually with Zuffa and/or the athletic commissions...because what he's saying is "the proper testing procedures are not in place, and it's therefore allowing these guys to cheat."
You are assuming that a former cheater will be honest in dosing his meds.
Tim claims Vitor is a cheat. You say that is not Victor's problem but the UFC & AC's.
Just because the police havent caught the guy sticking up 7-11's doesnt mean he isnt a robber.
Simple solution is to outlaw TRT. Unfortunately, they never will. It allows fighters to fight well into their 30's and even early 40's. It used to be that fighters fell off of the proverbial cliff once they hit 33/34. Now a promotion can reap the benefits of building up a fighter in his early years and get a good 15 year run out of them instead of just 6. Too much money to pass up for that to happen. Phone Post

I'm not assuming Vitor is being honest, because I have no idea if he is or he isn't. What I am assuming is that he's being properly tested, because that's what we've been told by Zuffa (Dana). If he isn't, then we've been lied to and they are enabling him to cheat by elevating his levels untested. My personal opinion is that is more of a Zuffa problem, than a Vitor problem. Would you not agree?

I Wild Each It - I'm not assuming Vitor is being honest, because I have no idea if he is or he isn't. What I am assuming is that he's being properly tested, because that's what we've been told by Zuffa (Dana). If he isn't, then we've been lied to and they are enabling him to cheat by elevating his levels untested. My personal opinion is that is more of a Zuffa problem, than a Vitor problem. Would you not agree?
I tend to blame the person more than the operating body.
I don't think we're being lied to. I think technically Dana is telling the truth, I believe he is being tested. Most likely though it is just some Brazilian commission who claims they're testing him. What's to keep Globo from interfering or having them send a government official to interfere on their behalf in order to keep the golden goose shitting eggs? Phone Post

How bout we just legalize everything Phone Post 3.0

DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

Maybe if you knew someone who went to war, lost almost everything, was brought back from death, and dislikes his current politicians in office.

He would tell you, "I didn't fight for Obama. Or Bush. I fought for the peace at mind that my children will grow up free." Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - "But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him."

lol
Ironic but true Phone Post 3.0

dubate - 
I Wild Each It - I'm not assuming Vitor is being honest, because I have no idea if he is or he isn't. What I am assuming is that he's being properly tested, because that's what we've been told by Zuffa (Dana). If he isn't, then we've been lied to and they are enabling him to cheat by elevating his levels untested. My personal opinion is that is more of a Zuffa problem, than a Vitor problem. Would you not agree?
I tend to blame the person more than the operating body.
I don't think we're being lied to. I think technically Dana is telling the truth, I believe he is being tested. Most likely though it is just some Brazilian commission who claims they're testing him. What's to keep Globo from interfering or having them send a government official to interfere on their behalf in order to keep the golden goose shitting eggs? Phone Post

One thing to keep in mind is that Vitor is training full time at the Blackzillians now, so he much more accessible in the states for testing. It's very possible that he is being random tested regularly, and everything is on the up & up. We simply don't know. The only point I really wanted to make clear was TRT (if done correctly), is not the same as roiding. Can TRT be abused? Absolutely, but then we go back to the testing discussion...