Kennedy TRT solution - No Bonuses

I Wild Each It -
dubate - 
I Wild Each It - I'm not assuming Vitor is being honest, because I have no idea if he is or he isn't. What I am assuming is that he's being properly tested, because that's what we've been told by Zuffa (Dana). If he isn't, then we've been lied to and they are enabling him to cheat by elevating his levels untested. My personal opinion is that is more of a Zuffa problem, than a Vitor problem. Would you not agree?
I tend to blame the person more than the operating body.
I don't think we're being lied to. I think technically Dana is telling the truth, I believe he is being tested. Most likely though it is just some Brazilian commission who claims they're testing him. What's to keep Globo from interfering or having them send a government official to interfere on their behalf in order to keep the golden goose shitting eggs? Phone Post

One thing to keep in mind is that Vitor is training full time at the Blackzillians now, so he much more accessible in the states for testing. It's very possible that he is being random tested regularly, and everything is on the up & up. We simply don't know. The only point I really wanted to make clear was TRT (if done correctly), is not the same as roiding. Can TRT be abused? Absolutely, but then we go back to the testing discussion...
True. But until he applies for a TUE in front of the NSAC he isn't a licensed fighter and isn't subject to their random testing while he is in the states. Phone Post

Lol @ Kennedy what a joker. Phone Post

How many negative posters in this thread are serving or have served in their respective countries armed forces? I understand the right to comment as you please. However it sometimes saddens me when I read them and I know I've lost brothers in theatre. Esp today.
LEAST WE FORGOT, Remembrance Day. God bless everyone of you x ?. I'm out. Phone Post 3.0

Well, this escalated quickly! Phone Post

ErikMagraken - Here's his tweet

@TimKennedyMMA: If the @ufc wants to crack down on cheaters, fighters with TRT exceptions should not be allowed to receive post fight bonuses. #UFN32 Phone Post 3.0

That makes not sense considering that TRT exemptions are not cheating.

1.) If you want to crack down on cheaters, target cheaters.

2.) If you want to change the rules, target commissions and promotions.

SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
That's right ! One less piece of shit in the World! War Tim!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Ten eight round -
anthonyshogun - I have a feeling that if vitor was American he wouldn't be getting so much hate Phone Post 3.0
If Vitor was American he would have no place to hide. Phone Post
Because we put our cheaters as lead analysts on fox Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -
SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0
I respect him as a man and for having the fortitude to fight in war.

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

Start thinking for yourself! Stop drinking the kool-aid. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe if you knew someone who went to war, lost almost everything, was brought back from death, and dislikes his current politicians in office.

He would tell you, "I didn't fight for Obama. Or Bush. I fought for the peace at mind that my children will grow up free." Phone Post 3.0
Fuck explaining to this troll piece of shit.. Proly some 15yr old punk virgin whose like haha look they got mad when I put down veterans. 1 day you'll get it kid til then your grounded.. fuck off! Phone Post 3.0

I am genuinely excited for the day Kennedy gets popped for elevated test levels. Phone Post 3.0

What exactly is wrong with his suggestion? Makes sense to me. If you want an exemption to use trt then you become exempt from bonuses. Will make people think twice about exemptions which they seem to get fairly easily. Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter -
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0
Our freedom hasn't been fought for since WWII even then it wasn't. Phone Post 3.0

I dislike Tim Kennedy immensely Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

Ok asshole but they don't get that choice it's our stupid leaders who send them there and they are doing what they are told and at the end of the day it is for our freedom. Phone Post 3.0
I never said they had a choice ya goof.

I understand that the soldiers may or may not be aware of why they're really over there for; that is not the point.

One of my best friends is a Marine. He's been over there in Afghanistan. He hasn't actually been in fire fights.

Our government tells us that our soldiers fight for our "freedom." It's propaganda. They wouldn't tell you straight up, "we're over there for the oil." Ask yourselves this: if our military wasn't overseas and in bases around the world, would there really be a force that would oppress us and take away our "freedom?"

If anything, I fear our government taking away our "freedom" more than an outside force doing it. It is apparent that they are doing so.

So grow up and use your mind. Stop spouting what the media tells you. Think for yourselves.

I have nothing against the military other than the delusion that if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be "free." And I mean that as far as modern time goes, not when we were under British rule. You have other countries that don't get involved in foreign affairs and I don't see them being oppressed or not "free."

I respect those who have the fortitude to go to war. My posts weren't against the military but rather against the government and those who drink their kool-aid. So chill the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0

tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

That might be what our government is doing but that is not why our troops risk their lives around the world. Get tired of what our government is doing all day but always trust our guys and gals are fighting for your freedom. It sure isn't the pay or care when they get home. Phone Post
Bahahaha. Fighting for your freedom. They are hired goons serving the corporate interests of Washington. Most of the planet hates them and you! Fucking idiot Phone Post
Wow what are you five? What you and the world think of our troops doesn't change what they THE TROOPS feel they are fighting and dying for.

I live abroad and have heard plenty good and bad about our military. I have friends in the US, British, German and Dutch military. I am sure I have a good grasp on what people think about us. It's more people hating our government than our troops. Of course some people just hate America period but that goes for everybody. And again, none of that changes what our Military believes they are doing. They may not agree with everything they are asked to do but do believe they are protecting our way of life.

Take your childish post elswhere. Your post was stupid. If you don't like America and want to bash us, do it like an adult. Won't respond anymore to morons like yourself. You got the attention you wanted. This is all you will get from me. Phone Post

God bless our troops......

Who cares I'd rather watch TRT 40 yr olds fight than 125-145 lbs men fight. Phone Post 3.0

Killing innocent people in illegitimate wars now entitles one to have an opinion on TRT. Interesting.

This guy just screams for attention every tweet, he'd do anything to have even 1/8th the amount of attention the likes of Vitor, Hendo, Chael and the other TRT "cheats" get. Phone Post 3.0

The point was to avoid people ABUSING make it less profitable to be on it. Many believe that those who get TRT exemptions abuse it leading up to
and in between fights. Also that most only "need" it because of past steroid abuse.

It is more about those who are cheating (through abuse) than those who are not and legitimately need TRT. It would also discourage those who are currently taking steroids from seeking TUEs to cheat "legally". Phone Post

I LOVE GSP - good Idea actually.

I agree.