Kenny Florian is so biased for Brown WTF

I swear I'm getting so sick of these commentators who are blatently bias for their fighter that THEY want to see win.Eddie Munster isn't even hiding that fact either.

shit I meant for FABER,LOL

ttt

Yeah it was pretty obvious.

Bias..? Or does Faber have ALOT more skills to talk about..?

IMHO, KFLO was pointing out there abilities, in which case, Faber is probably better in almost every aspect of the fight game, thus, giving him so much more to relate to the fans.

lol at all the hate on Faber. You guys are silly lil' fuckers, aren't you.

OneSidedWar - Bias..? Or does Faber have ALOT more skills to talk about..?

IMHO, KFLO was pointing out there abilities, in which case, Faber is probably better in almost every aspect of the fight game, thus, giving him so much more to relate to the fans.

???

LOL and you're from 2002 so I hope this is a troll. Faber's striking technique is hard to watch. He throws spazzed out strikes with hardly any power on them and he ducks his head the exact same way after every exchange. The guy is predictable but relies on his athleticism to get himself out of tough positions.

Mike Brown is DEFINITELY the more skilled fighter.

Isn't it strange that he has lost twice to someone he is better than at almost every aspect of the fight game?

I would reword that to make it factual if I were you. Something like, "Faber is FLASHIER at almost every aspect of the fight game...but Brown is the better fighter."

He's so much better and more skilled he lost to the same guy . . . TWICE!

Florian's commentary wasn't biased at all. He did a great job of pointing out what each guy did well as they did id, and picked up on he hand injury quickly. Him, Randy, Jens, Mir - love it when those guys are on the mic

He was horribly biased,it was so obvious.

TheRealJoker is right on. Fabers flash and Glits don't work on someone who has the composure to just sit back and wait for him to do something cool, but inviting...

goldenboyart - I swear I'm getting so sick of these commentators who are blatently bias for their fighter that THEY want to see win.Eddie Munster isn't even hiding that fact either.

shit I meant for FABER,LOL

We all used to fight on the same shows way back in the day. Mike Brown used to drive down from Maine to train at the Mass Submission Academy. Kenny was the local prodigy back then just tearing through people. Mike has come so far. Him and a bunch of guys from Norwich University would compete in local shows in Mass. That is a connection that would sway anybody. I rolled with him a bunch of times back in the day and he cornered against me in a fight

I like Ken Flo but his commentary was unbelievably biased towards Faber. It was like he was watching a different fight and it was not until towards the end that he finally switched it up and said that he thought Brown was winning. I agree with the athleticism comment. Mike Brown is far more fundamentally sound and could not be pushed around. He keeps his defense tight and he stays focused. When Faber throws all that crazy stuff at him it doesnt faze him.

My DVR only got the 1st round but I didn't hear any bias from Ken Flo if anything the other announcer sounded like a Faber nuthugger.