Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida set for UFC 107

Not UFC 106... what say you?

http://twitter.com/ESPN_MMALIVE/

2dj7mf

- B.J. Penn -285 vs. Diego Sanchez +225

- Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida

- Thiago Alves vs. Paulo Thiago

- Cheick Kongo vs. Frank Mir

Looks like a very solid card so far. Hopefully no injuries happen and it happens liek that with a few good undercards to boot!

Another good fight added to that card. I think Bj wins but man Diego could be a nice play at +225

Sweet.  Kenny will get right back on the winning track.

Keith Florian's wrestling expertise oughta get Kenny through this one.

"SRAWL KENNY. SPRAWL!!!!"

Forrest fan - I bought one Clay Guida PPV, it was vs Diaz. Total waste of money

WRONG

Guida is a hell of an entertaining fighter and this is going to be a war.

newbyfan - 

WRONG

Clay Guida is very entertaining. Unfortunately, his body was taken over by red lectoids from planet 10 after the Huerta fight, who turned him into a LnP stall-machine.

Zedlepln - 
newbyfan - 

WRONG

Clay Guida is very entertaining. Unfortunately, his body was taken over by red lectoids from planet 10 after the Huerta fight, who turned him into a LnP stall-machine.

Did you see the Diego fight? I wish there was a bitchslap a poster feature on this website.

Unless they are literally laying there and not throwing pucnhes or trying to advance then I dont mind a grounded match.

That fight night we had Guida/Diego and Joestevenson/Diaz and they were both on the ground the entrire time.

Both good fights, but if you were new to mma that night you were probbaly bored as shit as new people hate ground fighting.

Kenflo softens guido with kicks and finishes with the rnc

I dont know how Guida can win this but I imagine it wont be easy for Kenflo. Unanimous decision for kenflo though.

newbyfan -  I dont know how Guida can win this but I imagine it wont be easy for Kenflo. Unanimous decision for kenflo though.
Yep. Kenny is going to have to work hard for this win.

I dont get the hate on Clay.

I mean he really brings the most out of his opponants.

They are stacking that card pretty strong, probably as a way of making up for the fact that it's in Rampage's hometown and Rampage won't be fighting on it.

Guida is awesome i hope he wins. I would like to see a rematch with Sanchez.

The Guida/Sanchez fight was good because Diego made it good. Clay tried to lay and pray and ended up getting cut with elbows from the bottom. I hope he gets stopped by Kenny.

NoPlacebo - The Guida/Sanchez fight was good because Diego made it good. Clay tried to lay and pray and ended up getting cut with elbows from the bottom. I hope he gets stopped by Kenny.

+1

His Fights against Diaz & Danzig were complete snoozers

I really didn't think the Diaz fight was too bad. The first round and a half was fantastic, but it did regress to a lot of hugging. I really, really like Guida, but I wish he would diversify a little bit more, even just for defense. He seems to shut down if he gets stumped by a move (judo throws from Diaz) or gets too stubborn about what he wants to do (Mac Danzig take-down-a-thon).

guida by luvin hugs