Kentucky Fighting Challenge 6

Are there going to be any title defenses? I know Braden Workman holds the Heavywheight Title, but i would like to see him and Tim Stout fight. Braden would then hold two titles!

ttt

Based on the last several shows Tim has put together I am sure that this one will be a big success as well.  By the way I really like the name of the show.  Who came up with that?

I will have Kentucky Fighting Challenge III, IV, and V DVDs as well as several other titles for sale on my table for anyone that is interested.

Peixes – If you get a chance you should stop by my table and introduce yourself.

Shaun – Drop me an email or post on my forum and lets discuss your training plans.  I am sure we can do something to help you out.

Aaron Little

Performance Edge Martial Arts

Performance Edge Productions

"Are there going to be any title defenses? I know Braden Workman holds the Heavywheight Title, but i would like to see him and Tim Stout fight. Braden would then hold two titles!"

Somehow, I doubt that.. MOAB is the man.

Tim email me at carlao@fighterscorner.com

Peixes.. typed the wrong email above sorry.. I have corrected it now.. and send you an email..

Are there going to be any title defenses? I know Braden Workman holds the Heavywheight Title, but i would like to see him and Tim Stout fight. Braden would then hold two titles!

Not sure if there will be any belts on the line in Oct yet.. working on a few things still. There will certainly be several belts on the line come Nov13th though..

You are right though.. Braden/Stout would make a great match.

I can say for certain, that Braden will be dropping to 185lbs from here on! We all know that he was undersized for Heavy Weight (193lbs at the last fight), but wanted the Re-match aginst Justin.

As for a fight aginst Tim Stout...we will see!

Dustin Ware

ps. I would liek to throw an idea at you for your show in Feb. Email me when you have time.

ShaunStrange,

Tim is very good & trains with good guys (and friends of mine)...but I would not count Braden out.

He is Very Strong for a 190lbs, good chin, & natural Wrestling & BJJ skill!

You also have to take in consideration that (1)Braden just recently started training correctly & (2) he has ALWAYS fought guys much bigger than him. May not seem like it would make a difference, but it does in terms of what you are able to train for when you are fighting guys that are 185lbs, as opposed to someone 235lbs!

What you all saw against Justin was the beginning! With some dedication & hard work, Braden could make some noise at 185lbs!

Bottomline, "Stout vs. Workman" would be a fight I would not want to miss!

Dustin Ware

Team Jorge Gurgel

"By the way I really like the name of the show. Who came up with that?"

You like that Aaron?? I came up with that all by myself!!

Just kidding.. Aaron.. you know you get the credit for this one.. but I do like the name.. and it fits L'ville well!

Dustin... turn your phone on!

Carlao.. good talking with you.. I will email you everything tomorrow..

Thanks - Tim

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Tim,

Just got your message. It was nothing big. Just wanted to check with you about something for your show in Feb.

I will email about it sometime this week (busy at work)!

Later,

Dustin

ttt

ttt

ttt