Kermit Cintron MMAWeeklyRadio Wed

wasn't there talks between ufc and hbo? isn't pbf and kermit hbo fighters? sounds like these boxers and the ufc are puppets for hbo's marketing plans

but isn't he also a BJJ blackbelt under the Noguiera brothers?

If he is I never heard it till now.  His lack of groundgame was main reason I was heavily favoring Lister over him.  Maybe I was extremely lucky to if he is a legit BJJ practicioner.  I havent seen anything from him to indicate he was though.

His boxing was extremely overhyped though.  Cruiserweight division maybe one of the easier divs to crack top 30 in.  Untill recently, most went to heavyweight or light heavy bc thats where the money always was.  Thats why I felt it dumb of Sakara to fight MMA when there were lucrative paydays on the horizon at Cruiser, w/ the emergence if  Bell, Wlodz, Mormeck, Cunnigham, Haye, Braithwaith, Tokarev ...etc..... Allotta money in European circle and if Sakara was that good, he mighta been on deck for reasonable payday...

anyways....back to topic...

Maybe I was misinformed. Maybe he was training with the Nogueira's at one point. I think I heard Ryan Bennett and Frank Trigg talking about it before he fought Lister on MMAWeekly Radio.