Kermit Cintron vs. Dana White?

Not really,but here is a somewhat interesting article.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=8562

damn, nice.. his wrestling however better be shit hot, because even wrestlers have been taken down by sherk.

"there is no name feared more than kermit"

LOL!

what's up masterson?

Wow, I actually think Cintron has a HUGE chance. He's a power puncher and a great wrestler.

Imagine Cintron's power with 4 oz gloves...

BLAF is speechless ....

Would Kermit have a green name?

Imagine Art Jimmerson if he was actually good at boxing....then go back to imagining Cintron with 4 oz gloves

Cintron targets UFC titlist!
Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he doesn't want to battle a UFC champion. No problem. IBF World Welterweight Champion and former high school/college wrestling star Kermit Cintron would like to accept the challenge from UFC President Dana White, it was announced today by Main Events CEO Kathy Duva. Cintron, who will be defending his IBF crown against mandatory challenger Walter Matthysse on July 14 in Atlantic City, NJ, would like to battle the UFC champion following his June IBF title defense. "I want the fight," said Cintron. "I can wrestle. I can box. I can beat those UFC fighters at their own game. Tell Mr. White to make me an offer and I'll take on his guy after I fight Matthysse on July 14." Cintron (27-1, 25 KO's) captured the vacant IBF crown on October 28, 2006, when he destroyed Mark Suarez in six rounds (TKO 6). The 27-year-old Reading, PA resident by way of Carolinas, Puerto Rico once finished 10th at the NJCAA Wrestling Championships. As a senior in high school he was offered full wrestling scholarships to Wisconsin University and Ohio State University. The Cintron-Matthysse bout will serve as the co-feature to the Arturo Gatti-Alfonso Gomez contest. Main Events is promoting the July 14 evening of boxing, in association with The Tournament of Contenders, LLC and Caesars Atlantic City.

Guy with devastating hands and a spawl.........dangerous matchpup IMO.  He's not an overhyped Sakara type.

Reading represented!