Kerr on Beatdown

"If Sims was that good he wouldnt be fighting for the ACF now would he but had you actually seen Kerr in person like I did you would have known that Sims was good enough to beat him that night. When Kerr walked into the ring everyone's mouth dropped because he was half of what he used to be. I am sure that he still has plenty of skill but he would have not been the better man that night."

Punctuation is always key when having a long ass paragraph Mr. Run On Sentence. But yea, Kerr was definately not what he use to be. But Kerr, half what he use to be, training for 2 months is better than Wes Sims. It's just the way it is.

I find it funny how people are bashing Mark without knowing a damn thing about the story so, I think I'm going to leave the Mark Kerr threads until people decide not to be idiots and try to look into the story a bit more like I have. Have fun.

Brigham- I work for a living so I dont have time for Punctuation but thanks for the tip. I see you still understood my message and I'll try and make my posts easier to read for you next time.,

Brigham
Mr. Run On Sentence.
thats Ms. Run On sentence to you honey.

I find it funny how people are bashing Mark without knowing a damn thing about the story so, I think I'm going to leave the Mark Kerr threads until people decide not to be idiots and try to look into the story a bit more like I have. Have fun.

and what do you know about the story that we dont??

"If you truly believe that then you need your head examined! Contrary to popular believe here and elsewhere, you can't just swallow a bunch of bills and turn into The Specimen - but I'm sure you won't listen. "

Since he was the "Specimen" He's lost 40 pounds of weight and probably 60-70 pounds of pure muscle and gained some fat/water weight.

He weighed in at 220 lbs, with all his clothes and shoes on. Not saying he is weaker than the average man now, but clearly Wes Sims is probably much stronger these days than Kerr is.

Everyone says Brandon Vera is a small HW and Kerr is about 10-15 pounds smaller than he is now.

Brigham is a big Kerr fan, so Mark getting too nervous and backing out at the last minute has been hard for him to deal with.

Kerr just seems to have gotten to anxious in the end, and used a minor hand injury as reason to pull out of the fight.

Kerr looked very jittery and scared in his fight with Yamamoto, like he didn't know what to do and was worried about getting hit.

Fighting is hard, getting punched and kicked is not fun.

Kerr used the painkillers to take away that fear. That last couple times we saw him fight, when he was without them, he looked tentative and nervous.

I don't think we see MArk Kerr fight again. Without the masking glaze of the drugs, I don't think he can get himself up mentally to go in their and get punched in the head, especially now after years of inactivity and at a late age for the game.

"Well, at least Kerr has verified HE elected to back out of the fight when given the option to compete instead of trying to pin it on three doctors turning him down.
I guess Rico, Dr. Joesph, ACF staff and Wes Sims weren't big fat liars after all:-)

KMA, Mace:-)

Cindy "

Well, I'm just curious Cindy where your interviews are with these doctors, officials, etc. that you claim you had. It's just interesting to me how you act "In the know" and how you were going to be the one to get the story with Kerr but you didn't. I find it funny also how you said you had absolutely no bias on this entire situation, then you come out with comments like "Well, at least Kerr has verified HE elected to back out of the fight when given the option to compete instead of trying to pin it on three doctors turning him down. ". That doesn't exactly show that you aren't being "bias". It looks like you've already formed your opinion on the situation and like in previous posts you've made, you've made little hints here or there on your opinions when, you've said time and time again you're not doing that. I think with this entire story, and a lot of people would agree with me, you've crushed all sense of credibility that you've ever had.

As far as me being a big Mark Kerr fan, I am, yea. But I accept the fact that he pulled out of the fight. What i wont accept is people saying he was scared because, you dont know that, the only one who knows that is Mark and never was that a reason he, or anyone else gave for him pulling out.

Also, I do see where Mark is coming from on one thing. He alluded that if he broke his hand, they would give him pain killers. Beings Mark was formerly addicted to them, this would be like giving an alcoholic, who has been clean for 20 years, a shot of whiskey. That 20 years was all for nothing. I'm sure the last thing Kerr is wanting to do is have an injury where, it is too painful to cope with without the use of drugs.

"I was one of Kerr's biggest supporters"

You continue to say that but you haven't showed it at all. You have dogged him since pulling out of the fight. You never once gave him the benefit of the doubt, not once. And then you post an e-mail you get from a girl onto a public forum? That's messed up.

What I will say is, it's cool that you shared the information that you knew with the forum. I appriciated that. I think it's really cool that you did that. I am also aware you are entitled to your opinion, which I am also cool with.

So, If I offended you, I will be the one to say I'm sorry. But I really don't understand how you can say you were one of Mark's biggest supporters and the minute something goes wrong, you seem to turn your back on him totally.

Mark Kerr is great, and I'm glad he pulled out rather than fight at below 100%.

Cindy-O,

I guess I am not up to speed on internet lingo, but I have no idea what KMA means. That said, here is what Mark said on Beatdown, and it doesn't quite have the same "spin" you are attempting to put on it.

The below is paraphrased from the Beatdown interview. It is by no means a transcript, but it is the gist, I think.

On Beatdown, Mark Kerr said the first doctor, a Commission doctor, initially determined that he was unable to fight due to his hand injury. Kerr also said 2 other doctors basically concurred with the initial determination.

After some delay, the initial doctor reappeared, which Mark thought may have been the result of outside influence.

After explaining the risks to Mark, which included significant hand injury requiring rehabilitiation, etc., and also explaining to Mark that it was a 50/50 proposition as to whether his hand would hold up at all, Mark decided it wasn't wise to fight with "50/50" odds of significant injury and rehab, and thus, at this stage of his career, thought it best to heal up, and fight again later.

He hopes to fight in July.

You still have not responded to this apparent discrepancy in YOUR OWN stories Cindy-O. I don't want to assume, so please do explain. You claim that you just report, don't assess the veracity of the reports, and make no conclusion as to the validity of any "allegation."

Explain these posts for me Cindy-O, because I still can see how CRE was confused.

Below are the first 4 posts of CRE on the "Kerr not fighting" thread.

From: CRE Date: 05/06/06 10:09 PM Member Since: 01/23/2006 363 Total Posts Ignore User

where's the kerr nuthuggers now that he has completely backed out for a bs reason. I am sorry but I am calling BS, something is wrong here.

From: CRE Date: 05/06/06 10:11 PM Member Since: 01/23/2006 366 Total Posts Ignore User

Better put a W on Sims record with "Intimidation" as the reason for victory.

From: CRE Date: 05/06/06 10:31 PM Member Since: 01/23/2006 370 Total Posts Ignore User

THis is not legit, this would never happen with any of the real fighters in MMA. Tito, CHuck, Randy, Fedor, Sylvia, Hughes, Gracies, shit even arlovski I am 100 percent wouldn't pull out for some bs reason like this ever.

From: CRE Date: 05/06/06 10:38 PM Member Since: 01/23/2006 371 Total Posts Ignore User

I can tell you what's happening, someone stopped using growth hormones and pain killers and they don't feel like fighting.

Here is your response, which you made DURING the fights.

From: CindyO Date: 05/06/06 11:39 PM Member Since: 02/10/2006 617 Total Posts Ignore User

CRE is coorrect in his first few posts. I"LL write more later. Cindy

What did you mean Cindy-O? Aren't you saying CRE was correct, and those were facts?

"Mark Kerr is great, and I'm glad he pulled out rather than fight at below 100%. "

I agree. Also, I find it funny how people rag on him for being addicted to pain killers and stuff but praise Bravo and Joe for smoking weed. It's just really hypocritical dont you think? I have nothing against Bravo and Joe for that at all, I find it funny, but Im just using that as an example.

pain killers are far worse than weed

I was also thinking about how, this could be used to sell a lot more tickets in the future. With prolonging this fight until July, it could give the ACF more time to search for maybe a PPV deal because Mark Kerr does bring a lot of interest into the MMA community and could probably do a decent buy rate. Also, with Sims talking a bunch of shit, it hypes the fued also. But who fucking knows. One thing i know for sure is, I'm tired of this whole fucking situation as, it seems like every side of the story is a little shady.