Ketchup sucks major ass.

stickerprez - i used to eat it alot more. pizza was one thing and i used half a bottle. now not as big of a fan it coats my throat and makes me swallow too much ive semi recently went hard core insane on blue cheese
Na.

Not on any of that.

Fuck your tastebudz Phone Post 3.0

Chapulin Colorado - On a big juicy steak Phone Post 3.0
Never that foo. Phone Post 3.0

GENKISUDOPWNZ - 
Ryduce - hash browns motherfuker
Na Phone Post 3.0

You ghey son

OP has obviously never had Whataburger ketchup. If he had, he'd be creating threads asking which food provides the best transportation vessel to most efficiently get it's deliciousness into his mouth.

When I was a kid I loved ketchup and still like it on burgers but that's about it. If I eat fast food the grease is extra flavor enough. Every once in a while if I make fries at home I may use ketchup with it. On McNuggets?? Yuck! I prefer sweet and sour sauce by a wide margin. The Wendy's brand preferably. If no sweet and sour then I'll use BBQ. I don't eat eggs but I don't like mayo or mustard. I also don't like tomatoes on my burger but yet love them with Mexican food and certain kind of pizza. Phone Post 3.0

Who puts ketchup on chicken nuggets? And what grown man eats chicken nuggets? Phone Post 3.0

Hot dogs, burgers, potatoes of almost all kinds. I almost always couple it with mustard.

Seriously fries are the only thing I put it on. Phone Post 3.0

Heard about ketchup blocking the flavor of what its on....so true. No more ketchup on anything. Tabasco on eggs. Mustard n relish on hotdogs...fuck ketchup. Phone Post 3.0

stickerprez - oh shit the when i was a kid reminded me FISH STICKS SO MUCH
Fuck i forgot fishsticks.

Fuck tartar sauce. I use ketchup on them bitchez AWLL DAE. Phone Post 3.0

MrBean - OP has obviously never had Whataburger ketchup. If he had, he'd be creating threads asking which food provides the best transportation vessel to most efficiently get it's deliciousness into his mouth.
Their spicy ketchup is the best Phone Post 3.0

Chicken fried steak, hash browns, on my dog dog with some may mustard. Fries with Ranch. Phone Post 3.0

GENKISUDOPWNZ - What is it good on besides mcnuggets?

And if you say eggs i'll kick you in the fucking shin. Phone Post 3.0
Shut your whore mouth. Phone Post 3.0

Correct answer is everything Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 - Heard about ketchup blocking the flavor of what its on....so true. No more ketchup on anything. Tabasco on eggs. Mustard n relish on hotdogs...fuck ketchup. Phone Post 3.0
What about French fries? Phone Post 3.0

What kind of terrorist eats fries without ketchup?? Phone Post 3.0

Fries, burgers, hash browns. Phone Post 3.0

Meat loaf Phone Post 3.0

Try it on tuna. Dead serious. Phone Post 3.0