Kevin Casey out of Metamoris, spot is open for ANY

Bring in Spencer Pratt.

Verdoom is in shape I think...

brendan raedy -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
A_Butler - Cobrinha isn't competing either. He mentioned it today on his instagram. Phone Post 3.0
Dammit ! Phone Post 3.0

Geo-Glover 2?

Geo said they offered him a rematch at the last one right ? Mentioned it on ebr a few months ago. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure anyway ^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Casey being out is the best thing that could have happened for this event, as long as they find a replacemt of coure.

Phil Davis!!!!

Metamoris pay format is money to show and money to submit. I'm sure whoever steps up will get something with a chance up to 10k.

Assis makes sense. Drysdale or Barral would be cool too.

They should do a Rocky I scenario, and raffle the spot off to a complete unknown. I'm down :) Relson Gracie black belt

James puopolo: big dude, Nogi world champ, adcc vet and wants it. Phone Post 3.0

Joao Assis!

I put my name in there.. I am clearly not a top choice but I have had decent matches with some of the top guys so what the hell I could add this one to the list.. ha ha Phone Post 3.0

What about Trans or Marte?

How about Jackson Souza? Dude is awesome and imo has pretty obvious charisma. Might be smart for Metamoris to highlight more young stars like him to go along with all the obvious veterans. Phone Post 3.0

on FB metamoris is saying they look forward to KCs return to Metamoris.  WTF are these people smoking? !

Im just about done with this franchise.  Polaris looks way better anyway

Positive Energy - How about Jackson Souza? Dude is awesome and imo has pretty obvious charisma. Might be smart for Metamoris to highlight more young stars like him to go along with all the obvious veterans. Phone Post 3.0
Oh yeah, Jackson would be awesome! Phone Post 3.0

This short of notice it almost has to be someone that's already in the US, any word on a replacement yet?

.... Have they called Chael yet? Haha Phone Post 3.0

flee76 -
Positive Energy - How about Jackson Souza? Dude is awesome and imo has pretty obvious charisma. Might be smart for Metamoris to highlight more young stars like him to go along with all the obvious veterans. Phone Post 3.0
He's having knee surgery. He was meant to have a super fight against Lagarto this Sunday but had to pull out Phone Post 3.0

JZilla -
flee76 -
He's having knee surgery. He was meant to have a super fight against Lagarto this Sunday but had to pull out Phone Post 3.0
Damn, hope he recovers well. I vote for Palhares then. Phone Post 3.0