Kevin Garnett Back To T-Wolves?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12346238/minnesota-timberwolves-interested-re-acquiring-kevin-garnett

It's official. Or at least that's what the alert on my phone told me. Phone Post 3.0

That Antonietta Collins is kinda attractive too don't you think?

I'm a wolves fan and I understand why they did it, but... Why. Guess he can mentor since most of the team is young as hell Phone Post 3.0

He should have retired 5 years ago.

He's just playing for a check now.

for Thaddeus Young....why ? Nobody makes more moves and does less with them then the wolves.

are they afraid young will opt out and get nothing in return ?

Sixers might be involved to get picks. Phone Post 3.0

Wifespowerbottom - As a franchise long wolves fan, I ain't even mad. Let the guy finish out his career with the team he wanted to spend his entire career with. Now we just need glen Taylor to sell. Phone Post 3.0

I am too ,but he is the one who forced his way out of MN.

Theses guys want all the money then bitch because they have no talent to play with...its just fucking maddening.

"Its not about the money its about the respect " line is such bullshit. If these guys didn't have ten cent heads their great,great,great grandchildren wouldn't have to work.

GRYAN - for Thaddeus Young....why ? Nobody makes more moves and does less with them then the wolves.

Young is a free agent this year he was leaving anyway. Phone Post 3.0

DAMN.......HE IS STILL PLAYING? WOW

As a life long kg fan I'm happy about this. Was hoping he would be traded to golden state but still he should finish his career at minnesota. Phone Post 3.0

Wifespowerbottom - 
GRYAN -
Wifespowerbottom - As a franchise long wolves fan, I ain't even mad. Let the guy finish out his career with the team he wanted to spend his entire career with. Now we just need glen Taylor to sell. Phone Post 3.0

I am too ,but he is the one who forced his way out of MN.

Theses guys want all the money then bitch because they have no talent to play with...its just fucking maddening.

"Its not about the money its about the respect " line is such bullshit. If these guys didn't have ten cent heads their great,great,great grandchildren wouldn't have to work.
Actually flip Saunders had to convince kg after he turned down 2-4 trades (can't remember atm how many) that the best thing for his career was to be traded. Phone Post 3.0

I thought he had a falling out with McHale/Taylor and wanted out

Its been a long time so maybe I am wrong. The franchise has been very frustrating at times.

The lottery has never fallen their way either (should have been Shaq or Mourning instead of getting Laettner).Even so they have misfired on plenty of picks.

So now it is essentially a number one (the price for young) for an end to the season, end of his career KG.