Kevin Garnett vs. JBJ?

If KG traned since he was a kid, and JBJ fought at his natural weight, HW. Phone Post

.... Phone Post 3.0

Ask yourself how Jones would do against Struve and then there you go. Or not.

In basketball?? Phone Post

This natural weight shit is getting really fucking old, and I'm not a Jones fan

Kick Boxe -

. Phone Post 3.0

They have an MMA fight at 250 lbs. Phone Post

KG would eat him up like a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios

Garnett is a twig, and a pussy.  

I dunno. If JBJ trained since he was a kid, how would he do in table tennis?

KG fucked Carmello's wife.

KG wins by intensity. Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe -

My thoughts, word for word. I don't even like Jones, but this shit stupid. Phone Post

Kick Boxe -

For real. Yes he's big enough to fight at heavyweight but it doesn't mean he's not a "true" lhw everyone keeps saying. Phone Post

And as far as fighting goes, Garnett is probably way too intense. he goes crazy over everything Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kick Boxe -

For real. Yes he's big enough to fight at heavyweight but it doesn't mean he's not a "true" lhw everyone keeps saying. Phone Post

He's not a "true" lhw, and almost nobody fighting at the division is. Maybe shogun.

Most of them walk around at 215-220+, or at least cut from those amounts.

Garnett has been training his whole life. Remember, he came straight out of high school to the NBA. He would easily post Jones up and hit any combination of a dunk/lay-up/jump shot that he wanted. He also has several inches on Jones so his defense would be able to stifle Jones.

I assume this is a game of 21, so I'd say Garnett wins 21-0 (if he's trying) or 21-2 (if he's being lazy and allowing Jones to throw up random jumpers).

shaqitup -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kick Boxe -

He's not a "true" lhw, and almost nobody fighting at the division is. Maybe shogun.

Most of them walk around at 215-220+, or at least cut from those amounts.

Someone who makes weight without issue every time is a true fighter in that division. It doesn't mean he doesn't cut any weight. People talk on here talk like Jones is allowed to weigh in at 250 Phone Post

DWray - Garnett has been training his whole life. Remember, he came straight out of high school to the NBA. He would easily post Jones up and hit any combination of a dunk/lay-up/jump shot that he wanted. He also has several inches on Jones so his defense would be able to stifle Jones.

I assume this is a game of 21, so I'd say Garnett wins 21-0 (if he's trying) or 21-2 (if he's being lazy and allowing Jones to throw up random jumpers).

Garnett doesn't even let people score after the whistle, he ain't letting Jones score when it means points. Phone Post

Living on a prayer. Phone Post 3.0

OP, U is cray...