Kevin Garnett vs. JBJ?

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
shaqitup -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kick Boxe -

This natural weight shit is getting really fucking old, and I'm not a Jones fan

For real. Yes he's big enough to fight at heavyweight but it doesn't mean he's not a "true" lhw everyone keeps saying. Phone Post

He's not a "true" lhw, and almost nobody fighting at the division is. Maybe shogun.

Most of them walk around at 215-220+, or at least cut from those amounts.

Someone who makes weight without issue every time is a true fighter in that division. It doesn't mean he doesn't cut any weight. People talk on here talk like Jones is allowed to weigh in at 250 Phone Post

Well i guess it depends on what your meaning of "true" is. I would say not cutting weight, you may think it's being able to make weight regularly.

I think there are lots of guys that miss weight a few times, that could easily make it if they had a better team around them and were willing to take the steps in order to complete a more efficient weight cut.

No matter though, I don't think Jones is too big for LHW, he makes the cut easily, and has the energy to complete a 5 round fight the next day.

He just has advantages over guys in several aspects of the game, and that's what MMA is about, being able to utilize your advantages effectively.

TheParrot -

Garnett is a twig, and a pussy.  

LOL! Phone Post