Kevin Gates?

Anyone ever heard of this new rapper? I've always knew of him being a Louisiana native and all, but I ask because of some peculiar lyrics on one of his newest songs.

" Gotta speak in code when you talking on the phone
Sticking to the code, they'll listen to the song
I told my team about manifestation
People are basic they thought I was crazy
Ball with the witchcraft, study every night
Philosopher's Stone, I perform another rite
Rite meaning ritual, created dry ice
Hid in plain sight wear the suit and tie nice
Mason mean more than a brick layer
Salmonella moving chicken got my chick paid"

Lmao wtf? From gay junkees to gangsta mages and thug sorcery lmao. Louisiana... Phone Post 3.0

Isn't he sexing his cousin? Phone Post 3.0

First verse

Papa_Raptor - Isn't he sexing his cousin? Phone Post 3.0
I've heard this. Honestly that is petty compared to practicing pagan rites...js lol Phone Post 3.0

Apparently today is his birthday. Heard nothing but Gates on the radio all day. I am in central Louisiana btw. They absolutely love him here. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao seriously? I had no clue. I have been listening to his latest mix all week because of that one song. His old stuff is much better. I can't stand the whiny 'future' like singing. Although his intelligence on psychology and occult knowledge is intriguing for a new age rapper. Phone Post 3.0

He's awesome. Im in south Alabama and he's loved in the south. Phone Post 3.0

Main downside to being in louisiana, I hate that dumb fuck, and my friend loves him

Obviously he doesn't get to drive during road trips since Noone wants to hear that garbage Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB - Main downside to being in louisiana, I hate that dumb fuck, and my friend loves him

Obviously he doesn't get to drive during road trips since Noone wants to hear that garbage Phone Post 3.0
How dare u Phone Post 3.0

He actually has a masters in psychology bro. The dude is far from being dumb. It's just hard to follow up to the sheer stupidity rap has and still creates. Even all of Gates' radio hits are the dumbest songs he ever made. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just not into the whole ritualistic, weird, gay rap scene they have going on now. Strange as fuck imo. Phone Post 3.0