Kevin James movie "Here Comes The Boom"?

Didn't see any threads on this.

Anyone see this trailer? Was pretty excited to see the trailer and I thought it was pretty bad.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2012/0904/550342/

holy shit he got in shape

It doesn't look that bad in the trailer you posted, I'll check it out with an open mind .

superCalo - 

Great movie great actor Phone Post

What the Hell? A non-trolling Calo post..?

Pinch me.

Bas Rutten is actually a pretty decent actor.  He just won an award for best villain for "Saints and Sinners."

superCalo - 

See people!  I'm not fucking around when I say Kevin James is superCalo.  The fucking evidence is everywhere!

looks pretty funny to me. has bas rutten too so that's cool.

UGCTT_iPickedKaufman -
superCalo -  Great movie great actor Phone Post

See people!  I'm not fucking around when I say Kevin James is superCalo.  The fucking evidence is everywhere!

hmmm... Phone Post

looks worth a rental anyways

UGCTT_iPickedKaufman - 
superCalo - 

I'd have to think that Kevin James has.. you know.. a life ?

Is this the rich Franklin story ? Phone Post

Clarence Parents - 
UGCTT_iPickedKaufman - 
superCalo - 

I'd have to think that Kevin James has.. you know.. a life ?

Downtime for actors is pretty large.  I remember back in around 1999-2001 during the peak of his career Ben Affleck spent around 6 hours a day just playing Diablo 2.  For a comedian to have a troll account to be around the fans of a sport he loves is really not that far fetched.  Actors, Athletes and basically performers of all types have a lot of downtime and many of them spend lots of time on the computer for various reasons.  Hell, look at Jens Pulver.  He had a title on World of Warcraft that was basically only attainable by sinking at least 3 or 4 hours a day every single day into that game.

For every Brad Pitt type actor that is always out and about at trendy restraunts and such there are guys like Kevin Smith who stays at home and spends time on message boards.