Kevin Lee: Cole Miller looks like a pedophile

Who the fuck is Kevin Lee?

209'd@170 - Who the fuck is Kevin Lee?
Hes the mo town phenom brah

209'd@170 - Who the fuck is Kevin Lee?

About to ask this

Kevin Lee (born September 4, 1992) is an American professional mixed martial artist currently competing in the lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, Lee competed in basketball growing up and began wrestling during his junior year at Southfield High School. Lee was talented enough to continue his wrestling career at Grand Valley State University, where he was a national tournament qualifier. However, with two years left of wrestling eligibility at the school, Lee dropped out to focus on a career in mixed martial arts.[4]

On the heels of an undefeated amateur career,[3] Lee turned professional in March 2012. He won his first seven bouts, including four via submission, prior to signing with the UFC.

Lee signed with the UFC in December 2013.[5]

Lee made his debut for the promotion at UFC 169 against Al Iaquinta. Lee suffered his first defeat via unanimous decision.[6]

At The Ultimate Fighter 19 Finale on July 6, 2014, Lee got his first win for the promotion when he defeated Jesse Ronson by split decision.[7]

Lee faced Jon Tuck at UFC 178 on September 27, 2014.[8] Lee won the fight via unanimous decision.

Lee faced Michel Prazeres on February 14, 2015 at UFC Fight Night 60.[9] Lee won the fight by unanimous decision.

Lee next faced James Moontasri on July 15, 2015 at UFC Fight Night 71.[10] Lee won the fight via first round submission.[11]

Lee faced Leonardo Santos on December 12, 2015 at UFC 194.[12] Lee lost the fight via TKO in the first round.[13]

Lee next faced Efrain Escudero on April 23, 2016 at UFC 197.[14] Lee won the fight via unanimous decision.[15]

Lee next faced Jake Matthews on July 8, 2016 at The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale.[16] Lee won the fight via TKO in the first round.[17]

Lee faced Magomed Mustafaev at UFC Fight Night 99 on November 19, 2016.[18] He won the fight via submission in the second round.[19]

That's not very nice.

Lol

TinyTornadoGotCookied -

Lol

Maybe Kevin was molested by someone who looks like Miller

Never heard of this guy.

Lee looked like a monster in his last fight..

This is exactly why i will never be a fan of Lee.

People who end statements with multiple question marks are idiots.

He's an idiot. Cole is good people. 

Two threads about him in the last ten minutes that I've read. I'd never heard of him before. I guess I'm a bit more interested in him now. Is he any good?

timessquare -

Two threads about him in the last ten minutes that I've read. I'd never heard of him before. I guess I'm a bit more interested in him now. Is he any good?

I've only seen a few of his fights but I'm actually impressed by his skills, seems like a strong wrestler and very explosive. But seems like a grade A douchebag and will root against him, but that's what he probably wants

I think he should have stayed in school.

LittleJoeMama - People who end statements with multiple question marks are idiots.
I know exactly what you mean??

i think kevin lee comes across like an asswhole with these comments.