Kevin Lee "Floyd is a championship level boxer"

Tinerrz -
KnockoutThoughts -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
KnockoutThoughts -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Dead President -

Floyd is going to be a championship level snoozer after he gets slept by Conor.

im stunned at how many idiots believe Floyd has a chance.

Wanna bet?

He won't do it.. it's all talk.

Give me bookies odds and we'll make a decent bet here. You talk a lot of shit, and want even odds for the fight - clearly confidence isn't sky high?

Am I a bookie? If these 2 guys were randoms on a playground without any prior knowledge of who they are or what they do, you'd be picking one man against the other. Fuck all your bullshit stipulations. Either take the bet 1:1 or stfu. You got 3 days trying to find a bullshit stipulation. You want book odds, fuck it go to a book. If you really believe Conor has a chance, you wouldn't be looking for cop outs and favorable odds. At the end of the day a win is a win, and a loss isn't going to pay you shit irregardless of what the odds are. Odds could be 1million:1 and guess what? You still don't get paid unless your guy wins. If you actually believed Conor has a shot, you wouldn't be talking so damn much..lol Foh.. you KNOW what's gonna happen just like I do on 8/26. Actions speak louder than words playboy!

There are a lot of stupid people on here and even more stupid posts but never have I been so surprised that an individual as stupid as you managed to outswim a million other sperm.

Careful bro... you're speaking to a 'relevant' on the UG there

Kevin Lee isn’t the sharpest pencil in the box.

kevin lee drops some gems if im honest people just dont like him so no matter what he says they dont want to hear it