Kevin Lee is delusional.

He got beat handily. Acting like he was robbed. After the way he wouldn’t stop dancing on his way in I’m kind of happy he took the L. There was a minute where Lee looked like he was the next great champion but I don’t think he will live up to the hype. 

it fucked up my parlay and I'm still happy about it

Lee won 3 to 2. 

Chuey Jalapeno -

Lee won 3 to 2. 

GTFOH

He’s probably concussed 

Chuey Jalapeno -

Lee won 3 to 2. 

Lol no he didnt

Chuey Jalapeno - 

Lee won 3 to 2. 

Very delusional

I can't stand Al. Have become a Lee fan over time.

Al won and won clearly.

I don’t think we’ve seen the best of Lee, but he didn’t look a whole lot different from his last fight. I also think he should consider moving up to 170, the weight cut clearly affects his performances. Very impressed with Iaquinta, although he had Lee hurt like 17 times and I wish he would have poured it on for the finish. 

It was a little off putting at first but then Kevin gave Al props and accepted it. I already respected Kevin Lee before that, and gained more respect after it. 

Cant say I blame him. Dude just fought his ass off for 25 minutes and it was kind of close. Ended up coming down to who won round 1. Kevin though he won that round, but didn’t. 

I don’t think people realize how good al is 

Chuey Jalapeno -

Lee won 3 to 2. 

Time to start lurking again

Chuey Jalapeno -

Lee won 3 to 2. 

Ya but Al won 1,4,5.

He’s going to double down on the bitching for a 165 class.

He’s a good guy just disappeared from the scene too much, didn’t stick to a grappling centric gameplan and came out to 21 savage instead of some Detroit shit.

Lee won’t even remember those comments. He was basically out on his feet 1/2 of the last rd.

Al big, the score may have been close but the fight wasn’t 

S Dubaya -

I don’t think people realize how good al is 

This

Chuey Jalapeno -

Lee won 3 to 2. 

Uhh no! And i know him & helped him with 3 camps