Kevin Randleman book

So I am co-writing Randleman's biography. We've already recorded hours of audio, and I am currently editing the opening chapter. And I can assure you that The Monster brings it with his storytelling.
This will be a long process that I hope to document through this thread. I also hope to use this thread to help keep me accountable during any ups or downs. Thanks in advance. Phone Post

Sub. Can't wait to read it! Phone Post

How can we help keep you accountable? Not being a smartass, just trying to be clear on what you're saying.

Best wishes.

Nice!!! One of the most colorful fighters ever!

Was that racist?

Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - How can we help keep you accountable? Not being a smartass, just trying to be clear on what you're saying.

Best wishes.

I hope to update our progress regularly. That way if we're getting stuck, I'll have to work to fix it or I'll have to admit it here. It's just one more reason to motivate. Phone Post

Sub will definitely buy it. Phone Post

subbed.

Good luck!

Subbed due to wanting it. Phone Post 3.0

Subbed to keep Jack honest, so the book will come out sooner. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU all of you!

TTT

Talked to Randleman this morning. I'm getting him a draft of the first chapter by Sunday night. So I have important work to do over the next five days. Phone Post

Emailing Randleman the first completed chapter today. One more proofing session after the Pats' game. I'll post tomorrow about how it was received. Enjoy your Sunday. Phone Post

Nooooiiicceee Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to read Randleman's thoughts/opinions on working for SEG & Zuffa's UFC & PRIDE. Behind the scenes looks at Japan, etc.

I know there's tons of funny stories here.

The chapter was extremely well received! I loved it and you all would too. But more importantly, Randleman and his wife loved it.The project continues and both Randleman and I are very excited. Next step is for me to take a quick trip out to Vegas to meet face to face. I'll update the thread when I book it. Phone Post

I hope there are a bunch of backstage stories about the time in Pride (Brawls, bars, hoes, interesting situations etc...).

Flight is booked. October 4th I head to Vegas to hang with Randleman. I'll let him know that you all want some gritty Pride stories. Phone Post