Keyboard Game(Word Suggestion)

Lol well with you and your teeth Jessica Parker I am going out with you Phone Post 3.0

StruggleSnuggles - Lol well with you and your teeth Jessica Parker I am going out with you Phone Post 3.0
Smoking a good time to see if there's anything else you can think about the elusive and get it from my phone while watching a little salad and miss the important part of my favorite movies. Phone Post 3.0

I guess I'll bump this thread when ios8 comes out.... Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - I guess I'll bump this thread when ios8 comes out.... Phone Post 3.0
That should be fun.

Let's try having conversations next. Phone Post 3.0

I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way Phone Post 3.0

I used to do this with a girl, she thought it was the funniest thing ever. (no thats not my sentence).

I think I'm going to be able to attack you to be sexually attracted to her husband.

That's my sentence. Phone Post 3.0

Lol niggers love their big asses.

Wow. My keyboard is racist today. Phone Post 3.0

I need to enter the first word for mine to work, so I'll use the last word from by he previous post.

Today I have to see the other use of this email address Phone Post 3.0

If you're free download and run away from my home is located at one point in time. Phone Post 3.0

Grendelplata - I need to enter the first word for mine to work, so I'll use the last word from by he previous post.

Today I have to see the other use of this email address Phone Post 3.0
Just type in a letter, delete it, and there should be some suggestions. Phone Post 3.0