KFC bowl(pic)

Grilled some pork riblets, jalapeno sausage & potatoes.

Hit em in the cast iron.

Sauced em

Plated.

VU for evolving and posting something that wasn't scantily clad women from a Google search! Phone Post 3.0

I just bit into some sausage. Like any true OGer, needs more sausage! Seriously, though. Fucking delicious with said sausage. Scantily clad women be damned, come over IDOHARM!

are those costillitas? if so let me know if you want some mexican recipes for those. i got a chile verde that i do, chile colorado and one we call cachemole. it's a sweet mole sauce.

Drugs_Delaney - are those costillitas? if so let me know if you want some mexican recipes for those. i got a chile verde that i do, chile colorado and one we call cachemole. it's a sweet mole sauce.

Yeah, I think so. They are pork riblets. Thin cut(cross cut?).

yeah. you end up with 1 inch bones that look like tiny pieces of a slim jim?

Drugs_Delaney - are those costillitas? if so let me know if you want some mexican recipes for those. i got a chile verde that i do, chile colorado and one we call cachemole. it's a sweet mole sauce.

Do you have the sweet mecos sauce recipe?

KFCBOWL GET HYPE Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - yeah. you end up with 1 inch bones that look like tiny pieces of a slim jim?

So seƱor. Hook me up.

Drugs_Delaney - are those costillitas? if so let me know if you want some mexican recipes for those. i got a chile verde that i do, chile colorado and one we call cachemole. it's a sweet mole sauce.
Post it. Right Fucking now God damn it. Phone Post 3.0

MMABanger - 

Do you have the sweet mecos sauce recipe?

Oh yeah mijo. I call it the tres pumpo chumpo.

Im gonna go to the store in a few hours and pick some up. I'll either make em today or tomorrow and post pics with a detailed recipe.

StevetheWeasel - Robbies hate him.

How did this get missed? fukin lol

Drugs_Delaney - Im gonna go to the store in a few hours and pick some up. I'll either make em today or tomorrow and post pics with a detailed recipe.

Let me know here if you make a new thread. Really interested.

TTT for double D.