KGMB and KHNL same time same news = crap

the whole thing that made KHNL weak--their young female inexperienced and empty headed anchors, have now infiltrated a once credible (at least appearance-wise) KGMB newcast.

end result is a shitty newcast that has lost a crap-ton of credibility imo.

yes, if half of the cast is a bimbo, the whole cast becomes the bimbo show.

and the whole simultaneous cast thing. holy crap mistake.

game over

GAME OVER

I completely agree! In the past at least we could flip channels, now we are very limited and stuck with turd!

The husband was just saying Hawaii news in general is miserable. I hear KITV is going for an hour. About what?! What time Ala Moana is closing over xmas?

local news......almost as bad as guam news. shit, even mississippi news beats the shit we have. LOL!

Calling Rabello!

rabello is our last hope!

What's wrong with bimbos?

FCTV808 - rabello is our last hope!

the 4ft lisping pordagee? were fucked.

And wot is up with that crappy morning show on KHNL, the ads for it kill me. U got a pug,a douche bag and some fat white guy.
rip.. local news imo

dmax808 -  What's wrong with bimbos?

nothing, as long as they're on tube8 and not the "news". copy?

FCTV808 - 

What if it was nekkid news with bimbos?

yeah the quality of the news these days sucks. stuttering,bad delivery...hell might as well wrap it in a nice package so its easier to watch.
Id take a hot bimbo stuttering her lines out the Ben G. ANY day of the week lol

dmax808 - 
FCTV808 - 

What if it was nekkid news with bimbos?

the point is, why take news w/ my pron. it's just distracting. let's not be fooled by this.

mad tiger - yeah the quality of the news these days sucks. stuttering,bad delivery...hell might as well wrap it in a nice package so its easier to watch.
Id take a hot bimbo stuttering her lines out the Ben G. ANY day of the week lol

the point is, i want news delivered from a perceivable reliable source.

hard to take from a bimbo who you know couldn't find her way around town, even w/ a gps.

so youd take a grey haired lynda coble over a rottie just because old and grey looks more "reliable" while reading the news? lmhao

no, i'd take an educated well spoken and written news anchor over the alternative that's on most of the local stations now.

and why would the alternative have to be female. i'm not following your reasoning here mt?

Saw S. Lum in a feature where she had to swap jobs and joined the marine corps. She wore very little make up. It made the husband jump out of his seat. He thought she looked AWFUL (unless you like the caked on make up look). I thought she was OK.

There is NO NEWS in Hawaii. Let alone a "SEVERE WEATHER" broadcast. That wind storm that allowed state offices to close a few months back, you couldn't even fly a kite! No wonder our state can't afford it's workers. Upper management listens to these stupid forecasts.

POINT being fctv that id rather watch a rottie then an old wrinkled grey hair fart bag.
Compare our news to any on the west coast..= "game over".
The local media here is old,boring and just plain tired.
The new blood they bring in look like band camp rejects or ex pageant queens with the personality of a coat rack.
John veneri can stay tho.

in other words mt, you'd rather watch tube8 like me.

understood.