Khabib and Pettis exchange words at conference

during the post fight they mentioned khabib fighting next and pettis said he was ready for khabib

then khabib yelled something and pettis was like "do u speak english? i said yeh lets do this"

any1 know what khabib said? Phone Post 3.0

I saw that. Pettis told him he'd fight him right now. LOL

I hope they do fight and Pettis stomps him. Khabib is irritating. Phone Post 3.0

It's a goofy situation, since Khabib has s legit complaint with Pettis on the shelf so long, but... He's out injured? Phone Post 3.0

Slapsymaxi - It's a goofy situation, since Khabib has s legit complaint with Pettis on the shelf so long, but... He's out injured? Phone Post 3.0

his doctor cleared him to fight for May apparently according to his interview with Helwani

Hes already training striking, and will be wrestling again in a few weeks.

I'm pretty sure I heard "I must break you."

Yeah, it was pretty funny. Pettis won via language barrier. Phone Post 3.0

Khabib Told him "dont be scary, and I'll fight anywhere,lets do this Brazil, Australia, las Vegas " after Pettis was asked if he would fight him Pettis said he'd fight anyone, and then said "i just said yeah, do you even speak English. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis via kicking his head into the 8th row.

This time it's the Muslim who gets beheaded. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - Pettis via kicking his head into the 8th row.

This time it's the Muslim who gets beheaded. Phone Post 3.0
One can only hope. Phone Post 3.0

He said did you know Cole Konrad is retired Phone Post 3.0

Khabib said "your hair no look like my Tina Turner white wig, I win."

Khabib rustled Petitis jimmies Phone Post 3.0

I doubt Zuffa makes that fight next...  nobody knows who Khabib is... With so many cards you now have the ability to build up contenders.  Khabib needs to headline a fight night against someone like Bendo or Cerrone.

If Nate DIaz wins he probably gets next shot at the title because Nate vs Pettis is the money fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymuUEIB3A2Q

Showtime will put khabib into early RETIREment Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Pettis nutthugger but I love how Khabib is harassing the champ every opportunity he gets for a title shot. More guys should do it. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - I'm a Pettis nutthugger but I love how Khabib is harassing the champ every opportunity he gets for a title shot. More guys should do it. Phone Post 3.0
He's already got the whole of Russia harrassing him on Instagram. Some of the comments are very well thought out. "Pettis pussy paper champ, Khabib win knockout", etc. Phone Post 3.0

This ain't Obama vs Putin. Showtime via superior striking.

Kabob is letting his mouth write a check that his ass can't cash. Kabob will be starched by Pettis!!

WAR PETTIS!!!