Khabib back to lunch sausage parties (pics)

Can’t say I know much about Russian mooslems 

Chin strap beards......never have looked good ever!

They ugly

What is it with Muslim men, their hatred and fear of vaginas and women and their live affair with sausage parties?

Yet they throw gays off of roofs? Maybe Muslim men are all closet homosexuals. It would explain a lot.

StankieEdgar - 
FloppyBBC Divac -
StankieEdgar - 

That dude on the left in the 2nd photo looks very weird. 

That’s a young Russian Charles Bronson.

Fuckin bad ass right there ^

These pictures make me believe Ruslims are some weird, unhappy people. 

touch -

Looks like they're telling the cameraman, "come, have seat at table. We have plate of m&ms and black coffee."

As soon as the photo is snapped and camera goes down you KNOW they all start making out again.

I swear Russians have a precise measurement for what a socially acceptable smile in a picture would be. Government photographers must have some kind of tool like a speed square to see if people are within that boundary. 

AnericanFootball -

The more khabib's life comes into the spotlight, the more people will see what a piece of shit religion Islam is. 

The Khabib Life is beautiful

Whats with the cuddling and hands touching knees?

touch -

The guy far left on the 2nd photo looks weird lol
touch -
AnericanFootball -

The more khabib's life comes into the spotlight, the more people will see what a piece of shit religion Islam is. 

The Khabib Life is beautiful

Okay so I watched the whole thing. Couple of takeaways:

Khabib would fuckin annhilate Conor.....

There’s an apparent shortage of women in his village which might lead those boys into devious lifestyles

Putin is a major reason they’re not strapping bombs to themselves to blow shit up

Donoghue88 -

Whats with the cuddling and hands touching knees?

You don't do that with other men?

touch -

This picture gotta be one of my favorites. Hugging is there, touching is there, food table is there, chin strap beards almost on everyone, no one is smiling, no women in sight, fucking classics!

A lot of similar noses and eyebrows in those pics 

This still isn’t as bad as the leg lock videos from Mario Sperry Vale Tudo 2 where Sperry in between showing the moves stars caressing Murilo Bustamante’s thighs.....